Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your zodiac sign describe you?

1. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Does your zodiac sign describe you?

Advertisements
    I am on the fence about if my sign, virgo, describes me. Some points I think describe me very well, but others not at all. But I'm sure that's how it is with all of the signs So yeah, do you think your sign describes you? What parts do and what parts dont?

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  2. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Without a doubt. I'm such a Leo.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I am a Libra. I just looked up the description. Some are fitting & some are just don't describe me at all.
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  4. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    <----- Total Aquarius - like to a T

http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  5. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    The more I am reading into it, the more I fit into the virgo description. But I am heard one of the things virgos are known for is being very clean and organized. I am not, AT ALL.

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  6. <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3
    mine is right on the money
  7. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    I'm an Aries. Independent, need to succeed, likes getting their way, impatient Selfish/self-centered (maybe...)
  8. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Yes yes yes. I'm a Libra and it describes me all too well.

9. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Pretty much to a T.

I'm Taurus all the way down to the part where I don't forgive easy...

This whole thing is spot on.
    Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface. Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. They like decorations, color, anything that appeals to all the senses. Taurus like possessions and the Taurus home is nicely decorated with lots of things. Taurus are down to earth, they do not like gaudy, flashy or over the top things. They prefer comfortable and creative settings and objects. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their lives from home, to love, to career.
    Signature removed due to size.
  10. Senior Member
    I was born on the cusp of two signs. My main sign, Aquarius is very much me. I fit it perfectly. But I also have subtle Pisces traits as well.

Aquarians present themselves in one of two ways. One on hand, you’ll see someone who is shy, and quiet. On the other, an Aquarian can be boisterous, eccentric, and energetic. Both are deep thinkers with a love of helping others. Highly intellectual, this is a sign of fierce independence that prizes intuition tempered with logic. Both personality types have an uncanny ability to see both sides of an argument without prejudice, making them excellent problem-solvers. While very much attuned to the energies around them, Aquarians have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves. The keyword for this sign is imagination. The Aquarian can see a world of possibilities even when there appears to be none.
    "Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.
    I have the independence of an Aquarian, I used to not think I did too much, but in the past year or two years I have really grown into that independent mindset the Aquarians have. I need time by myself and I get exhausted with being around people, partly due to my Pisces undertones. My empathy with people leads me to loose track of myself at times, which is very emotionally draining. I do not need people around me all of the time, but when I am around them I become very focused on their wants and needs which I think is unique to me being born right on the cusp of the signs.

I've been really getting into horoscopes and things of that nature lately, because I think they really do play a part in how we are born, the Earth has different energies throughout the year that influence us (like how the moon influences a woman's cycle ) and I really do think that plays a part in our temperament, the influences on us in the womb from the world around us in a way.

It's all something I've been really looking into recently. I'd like to do more reading on horoscopes, but I have never found the time to.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast