Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Times Personality Quiz

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

New York Times Personality Quiz

Advertisements
    I thought this was neat. Very Pintrest like!

New York Times Personality Test - VisualDNA
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I got:

You're a Lifestylist

You are something of a traditionalist in your attitude to life and strongly value friends and family. Fiercely loyal, you have a warm heart and an adventurous spirit that makes you a great person to have around. You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections. Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days. And nights!

You're creative and imaginative and like to be inspired. Home is where your heart is and you love nothing more than putting personal touches to your space. You're laid-back and relaxed with a very healthy attitude to life. Naturally down-to-earth, you don't believe in sweating the small stuff. Life's for living, with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment and so fun with family and friends is top of the list as far as you're concerned. Food is a definite passion too and you're always up for tantalizing your taste buds. You're a bit of a dreamer at heart. But there's nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you'll create the life you deserve. The Home and Garden section is perfect for you - bring the latest trends into your home.
    I couldn't agree more with it.
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I got adventure seeker. It was pretty close.
  4. The LDR that never ends..
    The LDR that never ends..
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I got:

I couldn't agree more with it.
    Me too
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    You're a Trendsetter

You are something of a traditionalist in your approach to life and you see the most beauty in classic forms and styles. A true socialite, you love a sense of the grandiose and your style reflects this strong elegance. You are a true optimist at heart. You like to see the world through rose-tinted spectacles. It's all about believing that dreams can come true.

Lively and confident, you're someone who likes to make a big impression. You understand that first impressions count and that you won't always get a second chance. You've got great taste and strive to be one step ahead of the crowd. Your passion for fashion means you've got a bit of a reputation amongst your friends for creating your own style. Keeping an eye on the trends, you know what suits you but while adopting the values of society in dress and taste, you are just as concerned with inward, spiritual beauty as with looks. The key is to allow yourself to appreciate life's journey while holding fast to that which matters most to you.

... Pretty close.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting. I like the way they do it with pics.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. Senior Member
    I took this a few times because so many of the answers related to me...I got lifestylist twice and tech guru once...I feel like they both apply to me!

tech guru

You are an inquisitive soul with a tendency to dig a little deeper than most people. Whether it's discovering the history behind an ancient relic or finding all the functions of the latest gadget, you have fantastic attention to detail in whatever you do. You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections. Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days. And nights!

You have an inquisitive mind and possess an irresistible urge to experiment with everything around you. You're a real get-up-and-go kind of person who likes to keep at least one finger on the pulse of everything that's hot and happening from the latest movies and sport to the coolest technologies and gadgets. A true entertainment junkie, there's no chance of you ever getting bored and you're always the first to get your hands on some shiny new gizmo that's going to revolutionize your life. You have a realistic outlook on what you can achieve and enjoy attention to detail in most aspects of your life. You shouldn't miss David Pogue - you can find him on nytimes.com through his columns, videos or weekly e-mail.

Lifestylist
    You are a bit of a dreamer and you are drawn to anything with a sense of mystique. Despite being a bit of a homebody, you love letting your mind wander off to far flung lands where anything can happen. You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections. Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days. And nights!

You're creative and imaginative and like to be inspired. Home is where your heart is and you love nothing more than putting personal touches to your space. You're laid-back and relaxed with a very healthy attitude to life. Naturally down-to-earth, you don't believe in sweating the small stuff. Life's for living, with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment and so fun with family and friends is top of the list as far as you're concerned. Food is a definite passion too and you're always up for tantalizing your taste buds. You're a bit of a dreamer at heart. But there's nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you'll create the life you deserve. The Home and Garden section is perfect for you - bring the latest trends into your home.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Very interesting. I like the way they do it with pics.
    Visual person are ya?
  9. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    I got

You're Culture Curious

Being culturally savvy, you find things with a sense of the past particularly beautiful. Incidentally, you are drawn to far-flung corners of the world where you can delve into the history of an ancient culture or explore hidden treasures with a sense of the exotic. Deep down, You are quite a sensitive soul with loads of natural empathy. You really care for those around you and the world you live in.

You're sophisticated and inquisitive with a real passion for art and culture. You pride yourself on being an early adopter of the latest music and films and always like to have a good book on the go. Your ability to bring together very diverse and even dissenting opinions is rooted in your appreciation for all points of view. You believe in immersing yourself in interesting experiences that make you look at people, places and opportunities from new angles. Being sensitive and creative you want to feel connected to the world around you and actively seek out opportunities to explore it. It's all about broadening your horizons and living life to the full. Anything else would not fulfill your curious nature. You'll love the list of The Best 1,000 Movies Ever Made, the Critics' Picks and Arts Beat.
    It fits

I Try to be Nicer, when you Try to be Smarter.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong View Post
    I got
    i feel like this applies to me too! minus the creative part...but i do love people, history, traveling, etc.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast