Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying - what's the worst thing ever done to you?

1. Senior Member

Bullying - what's the worst thing ever done to you?

Advertisements
    I remember a while back there was a thread about being a mean kid and what did you do to other people.

So now lets spin it, what's the worst bullying situation that you have ever been in?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

when I was in 5th grade i was as skinny as a fence post. The boys called me dough boy.

Now that I look back on it, they were just flirting with me
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    In elementary school, a kid slammed my head into a soccer goal post while I was playing with my friends.
    I also had rocks thrown at me & my friends during middle school at recess.

All that kind of stuff stopped when I got my 6 year older brother involved.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

This doesn't sound that bad, and alone it wasn't, but it happened ALL THE TIME for months and really got to me after a while ...

There were some kids that pretty much every single time they saw me would pull their eyes back into slants and say things like "CHING CHONG! CHING CHONG! Hey Tojai why can't you understand me?" And they'd get a group around to laugh at me.
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    This girl took a bunch of stickers and gave them out to people saying 'wear this is you hate Alex D. (me)'...some of my best friends wore them. I didnt know what they meant till the end of the day. Oh, and this was in 9th grade.

I was distraught. I mean, I was a popular girl, which is probably why she did it (girl rivalry), but it still hurt so bad. But, I got her back. I can say I was a mean princessy girl right back to her and I slowly destroyed her socially. Not terribly proud of what I did back to her but...well, she was a brat, an I won.
  6. Senior Member
    I think the worse thing that ever happened to me was in 9th grade. This group of kids who had their lockers across the hall from me kept putting crap in my locker. It started with paper and wrappers which, whatever I would just throw it away. Then finally they put a cup of what was either spit or urine in my locker.

They were standing right behind me when I opened my locker. I kept my cool took the cup out, set it on the ground and continued on with my business. Then I went straight to the counselor and got my locker changed. I was too scared to report them or say anything directly to them especially right when the cup was in my locker. They were known for cat fights and definitely not too good to have a whole group against one.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Two things.

1- my last name was one that you could make fun of (back when I was in High School). This HOT guy in my Science class used to call me this name. I hated it, but he was hot. Eventually found out it was his way of flirting. Kinda like Elementary school boys pull a girls hair on the playground, or push them down to show , this guy made fun of my last name. Nothing ever happened, but ya, he was hot so I didn't care as much

2- When I was in 2nd grade this mean girl pulled me by my foot off this really high slide. I went over the edge and hit the back of my head on this rock. . A few years later I developed symptoms of Epilepsy though I'm not 100% that was the cause of it, but my Dr's said it was possible. I spent my 5th-8th grade years being medicated 3 times a day and countless scary seizures.

I hate bullying.
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I have a lot

One that comes to mind was when I was in 7th grade. The most popular girl in school decided she hated me so she got some poster board, wrote on the top "If you hate Brittany sign this" and got the entire 7th and 8th grade class to sign it, and then gave it to me as a "gift" during a pep rally

(Funny twist though....that girl, now happens to be my best friend and is the godmother of my baby )

9. Senior Member
    My mom cut my hair BOY short in 1st grade. I was a tomboy, so it wasn't a great idea on her part. A 5th grader came up to me in the lunchroom one day and said "Are you a boy or a girl?". Also, a few years later, I wore pink leggings and Keds instead of my usual Umbro shorts and Sambas, and this girls said "Are you sick? You're dressing like a girl today".

And in college... yes, college... one of my "friends" went on her brothers computer and printed out copies of an IM conversation that me and him had, and handed out to everyone we knew. Talk about immature.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I have a lot

One that comes to mind was when I was in 7th grade. The most popular girl in school decided she hated me so she got some poster board, wrote on the top "If you hate Brittany sign this" and got the entire 7th and 8th grade class to sign it, and then gave it to me as a "gift" during a pep rally

(Funny twist though....that girl, now happens to be my best friend and is the godmother of my baby )
    That's awful!!

I don't think I could ever get over something like that, especially not to the point of being best friends lol
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast