Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to get to know everyone!

1. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries

Want to get to know everyone!

Advertisements
    Hey everyone. I am Biancha I am 21 and my DB is in the army. He is currently at home, but will be getting deployed next year. I go to school full time studying accounting and should be graduating in may . I intern in the general accounting and tax department at Yale New Haven Hospital I love my job ! I signed onto this website to hopefully find some people that I could talk to and support each other! Hope all is well with everyone!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hey hun!

My name is Bree and I am 25 and DB (turned 35 yesterday!) is also in the army. He's currently in Iraq and deployed in May. This is our first deployment together - his third (first two were with the Navy). Met DB in Dec/2010 in Vegas! He is stationed at Ft. Hood in TX and I am wwaaayyy north in Ontario, Canada.

I went to school for Broadcasting and did my post-grad in Corporate Communication & Public Relations. I work Mon - Fri at a bank, Sat & Sun (daytime) as an event planner/office manager at an Italian Club & Venue and bartend most Saturday nights!

I joined this site to learn about the military in general and find some support since I knew from the night I met DB that he would be deploying May/2011. MSOS has been lots of help for me... lots of good people here

Nice to meet you, Biancha!
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    to MSOS Biancha! I've been a member here for 3 years, so you came to a great place to get support

My name's Brittany, I'm 22 and got married a little over 3 years ago to an amazing man who is also in the army. We're expecting our 1st child in about 7 weeks (if you couldn't tell from my picture ), and have 2 large, but loveable GSD's, Sampson and Delilah.

What is your DB's MOS?

4. Senior Member

I'm Lyndsay...I'm 25...I was actually born at Yale hospital. I live in Florida now. My fiance is in the Navy...set to deploy next month...it was actually set for this month but got pushed back.

I went to college at Georgia Southern University...got a degree in Finance / Risk Management...work escalated online issue for Merrill Lynch currently.

My fiance and I are currently planning our wedding for November 2012 in Disney. We have one furbaby...she's a total hellion...but we still love her.
  5. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by br33 View Post
    Hey hun!

My name is Bree and I am 25 and DB (turned 35 yesterday!) is also in the army. He's currently in Iraq and deployed in May. This is our first deployment together - his third (first two were with the Navy). Met DB in Dec/2010 in Vegas! He is stationed at Ft. Hood in TX and I am wwaaayyy north in Ontario, Canada.

I went to school for Broadcasting and did my post-grad in Corporate Communication & Public Relations. I work Mon - Fri at a bank, Sat & Sun (daytime) as an event planner/office manager at an Italian Club & Venue and bartend most Saturday nights!

I joined this site to learn about the military in general and find some support since I knew from the night I met DB that he would be deploying May/2011. MSOS has been lots of help for me... lots of good people here

Nice to meet you, Biancha!

Bree its nice to meet you ! DB and I are 8 years apart so I know the age difference thing lol. This will be our first deployement together as well. I am sure I will keep myself busy like you are doing, and I have been hearing some things about an engagement before he leaves . I was working 2 jobs as well but then with school it was just way too much.
  6. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    to MSOS Biancha! I've been a member here for 3 years, so you came to a great place to get support

My name's Brittany, I'm 22 and got married a little over 3 years ago to an amazing man who is also in the army. We're expecting our 1st child in about 7 weeks (if you couldn't tell from my picture ), and have 2 large, but loveable GSD's, Sampson and Delilah.

What is your DB's MOS?
    Hey Brittany . Congragulations on your new addition
  7. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post

I'm Lyndsay...I'm 25...I was actually born at Yale hospital. I live in Florida now. My fiance is in the Navy...set to deploy next month...it was actually set for this month but got pushed back.

I went to college at Georgia Southern University...got a degree in Finance / Risk Management...work escalated online issue for Merrill Lynch currently.

My fiance and I are currently planning our wedding for November 2012 in Disney. We have one furbaby...she's a total hellion...but we still love her.
    Nice to meet you Lyndsay. Good luck with the deployement and the wedding I am sure it will give you some extra excitement while he is gone
  8. Senior Member
    Hey Biancha! So nice to meet you!

I am also 21 with a DB in the Army. He is set to deploy early next year. This will be our first deployment together but it is his second. I am a full time student studying sports/entertainment/event management. I graduate in May with my Bachelors and hope to be planning weddings (others not mine for now ) soon after that.

You have definitely come to the right place for support.
  9. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C8lynSarah View Post
    Hey Biancha! So nice to meet you!

I am also 21 with a DB in the Army. He is set to deploy early next year. This will be our first deployment together but it is his second. I am a full time student studying sports/entertainment/event management. I graduate in May with my Bachelors and hope to be planning weddings (others not mine for now ) soon after that.

You have definitely come to the right place for support.
    hahaha seems like we have a lot in common! I graduate in May with my bachelors in Accounting then hopefully go right into grad school to keep my mind off of the deployement. I hopefully will be planning my wedding while he is away lol so I will have to get your opinon lol
  10. Currently baking my mini marine
    Currently baking my mini marine
    Hey Biancha

Im Brandi, 21 DF is 23. I just graduated in June for Esthetics & DF has been in the marines for 3yrs. Were expecting our first in late feb/early march.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast