Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: As I fastly approach

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

As I fastly approach

Advertisements
    [my 1 year MSOS anniversary] I realize that I still don't really know anyone on here and that no one really knows me, and I'd like to change that So, ask away anything, I'll answer, or if any one wants to chat? What's everybody up to today? How was everyone's weekend?
  2. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i had an okay weekend. went out last night. butt i am sick so it hasnt been the greatest of weekends. oh and i found 2 pairs of my sunglasses i have been looking for all summer, kinda bummed summer is over here and its cloudy every day though. i might go hangout with some friends tonight, so i am excited how about you??

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  3. Surviving Deployment #1
    Surviving Deployment #1
    Hello! I'm Brooke. Nice to "meet" you.

I had an okay weekend. The rain kinda put a damper, so to speak, on the plans I had... But still had a nice relaxing weekend hanging out with my son. Went out to dinner with my parents, tonight. Nothing too exciting. How about you? How was your weekend?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by sjmk1 View Post

i had an okay weekend. went out last night. butt i am sick so it hasnt been the greatest of weekends. oh and i found 2 pairs of my sunglasses i have been looking for all summer, kinda bummed summer is over here and its cloudy every day though. i might go hangout with some friends tonight, so i am excited how about you??
    I hope you feel better! Sucks you found them at the end of the season but at least now you know where they are! Hanging out with friends is always fun My weekend was pretty good, relaxed at home with DH watching TV, was a nice lazy couple of days.
  5. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    I hope you feel better! Sucks you found them at the end of the season but at least now you know where they are! Hanging out with friends is always fun My weekend was pretty good, relaxed at home with DH watching TV, was a nice lazy couple of days.
    i like lazy weekends the most i think. how long have you and your dh been together??

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke87 View Post
    Hello! I'm Brooke. Nice to "meet" you.

I had an okay weekend. The rain kinda put a damper, so to speak, on the plans I had... But still had a nice relaxing weekend hanging out with my son. Went out to dinner with my parents, tonight. Nothing too exciting. How about you? How was your weekend?
    Nice to "meet" you Brooke. I'm Amber . I hate when rain ruins plans! Relaxing weekends are always nice though. Hope your dinner was good! My weekend was good, just very relaxing, DH and I watched some TV and pretty much vegged on good food all weekend
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by sjmk1 View Post
    i like lazy weekends the most i think. how long have you and your dh been together??
    I lazy weekends, life is to fast so I like having a laid back few days once in awhile. We've been together since Thanksgiving of 08, but only married since June 2010. What do you like to do for fun?