Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Carepackages...

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Halloween Carepackages...

Advertisements
    Wasn't sure where to post this..so I just did it here. I'm just wondering if anyone is send their SO a Halloween Carepackage? I'd love to know what some of the items you guys are putting in there. I'm makeing 24 goodie bags for me DB and his men. I've made handmade tags for each bag, I had to cut and make even 24 squares which took forever and was hard lol. The best way to describe the good bags is there gonna make the men feel like little kids again. So yeah what's everyone else doing...cause even though I've done enough I can always add more. lol
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

DH wasn't able to get mail at Halloween time, but for most holidays I always made sure to add in some decorations, cheap dollar store ones don't make you go broke and they can just throw them out when the holiday is over. Maybe a Halloween themed snack, just make sure it's non perishable, little cheap games that can keep them occupied are always a plus.
  3. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    I'll be sending my soldiers Halloween packages for sure! They're my fav to make!

That was my adopted soldiers last year. Lots of candy, in and around a witch's kettle, fruit by the foot, trick or treat size granola bars, halloween package doritos and cheetos, plastic eyeballs with bubbles in them, halloween silly bands, those plastic glasses with the mustache, a dvd of cheap horror movies from the dollar store, and probably some other random goofy things were in it
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    As of right now this is what the goodie bags consist of....
    Halloween fruit snacks
    Halloween pretzels
    Halloween rice krispy treats
    Twisler
    Nerds
    Laffy Taffy
    Sweet tarts
    candy cigs
    lolli pops
    Candy corn and pumpkins
    NoN FoOd Items: Small Halloween frisbee's and tattoos..for my DB he's getting 3 black roses cause i like them nd he knows that lol, and some handmade stuff my by 3yr old and i. The day before I ship it out Im makeing cookies and brownies
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True_Story5523 View Post
    As of right now this is what the goodie bags consist of....
    Halloween fruit snacks
    Halloween pretzels
    Halloween rice krispy treats
    Twisler
    Nerds
    Laffy Taffy
    Sweet tarts
    candy cigs
    lolli pops
    Candy corn and pumpkins
    NoN FoOd Items: Small Halloween frisbee's and tattoos..for my DB he's getting 3 black roses cause i like them nd he knows that lol, and some handmade stuff my by 3yr old and i. The day before I ship it out Im makeing cookies and brownies
    Oh yeah starburst too, haha
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by SugaInMyPockets View Post
    I'll be sending my soldiers Halloween packages for sure! They're my fav to make!

That was my adopted soldiers last year. Lots of candy, in and around a witch's kettle, fruit by the foot, trick or treat size granola bars, halloween package doritos and cheetos, plastic eyeballs with bubbles in them, halloween silly bands, those plastic glasses with the mustache, a dvd of cheap horror movies from the dollar store, and probably some other random goofy things were in it
    That is soooo awesome! Seriously, that is prob the best looking care package I have ever seen!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    That is soooo awesome! Seriously, that is prob the best looking care package I have ever seen!
    Definitly is! Looks amazingg
  8. 021409<3
    021409<3
    Here's some pictures of the Halloween packages I sent when my husband was deployed:

In one I sent a ton of candy, Halloween decorations (mostly stuff I found in the dollar spot at Target), a Darth Vader trick or treat bucket, and the usual snacks. In the other I sent a bunch of treat bags that I made up for the guys in his shop. He loved 'em =)
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Ashley View Post
    Here's some pictures of the Halloween packages I sent when my husband was deployed:

In one I sent a ton of candy, Halloween decorations (mostly stuff I found in the dollar spot at Target), a Darth Vader trick or treat bucket, and the usual snacks. In the other I sent a bunch of treat bags that I made up for the guys in his shop. He loved 'em =)
    Such amazing idea's...all of your guys is makein mine look horrible!! LOL...did you just use scrapbooking paper to decorate the inside tabs of the box? And I didn't know I can put sticker on the outside of package.... lol
  10. Surviving Deployment #1
    Surviving Deployment #1
    I'm making goody bags for my DB & his friends too! Other than that, no ideas. Just lots of candy. I am excited about working on his Halloween CP.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast