Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strangeee

1. Senior Member

Roll Eyes Strangeee

Advertisements
    The roommate and I were watching this show on people who have weird obsessions ... and there was a girl who ate like three pieces of chalk a day, she liked the gritty feeling on her teeth ( I don't know how the hell she could even stick chalk in her mouth because I hate even touching it! ) but anyways.. the roommate started making fun of the girl & I told him ...

"Your best friend doesn't have any weird obsessions like that, but he did enjoy eating dog food/treats as a child... and he will still taste them to this day"

(I hope I've never kissed him after he had a late night dog snack or something )

What are some strange things your SO's do?

2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Not really.He just skips through the aisles at the store.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessi. View Post
    The roommate and I were watching this show on people who have weird obsessions ... and there was a girl who ate like three pieces of chalk a day, she liked the gritty feeling on her teeth ( I don't know how the hell she could even stick chalk in her mouth because I hate even touching it! ) but anyways.. the roommate started making fun of the girl & I told him ...

"Your best friend doesn't have any weird obsessions like that, but he did enjoy eating dog food/treats as a child... and he will still taste them to this day"

(I hope I've never kissed him after he had a late night dog snack or something )

What are some strange things your SO's do?
    Bolded. I hate chalk and even have a hard time eating the marshmellows in lucky charms because they remind me of chalk. I am getting chills just thinking about it!

Hmm, something that DB does that is strange...I will have to think on that one a bit longer.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbird24 View Post
    Not really.He just skips through the aisles at the store.
    Well, I guess you're blessed to have a relatively normal man! Not so much for me...

Quote Originally Posted by sailors_sweetie View Post
    Bolded. I hate chalk and even have a hard time eating the marshmellows in lucky charms because they remind me of chalk. I am getting chills just thinking about it!

Hmm, something that DB does that is strange...I will have to think on that one a bit longer.
    I know what you mean, I don't like those marshmellows either. She would foreal just take a piece of chalk that teachers would use and bite off chunk and start chewing. She also said she drank a cup of laundry detergent everytime she did laundry!

There was also a girl who was addicted to tanning, she had multiple memberships at different places & she told her sister that if she wanted to be hott, she needed to be orange.

5. Senior Member
    Well, I guess you're blessed to have a relatively normal man! Not so much for me...

I know what you mean, I don't like those marshmellows either. She would foreal just take a piece of chalk that teachers would use and bite off chunk and start chewing. She also said she drank a cup of laundry detergent everytime she did laundry!

There was also a girl who was addicted to tanning, she had multiple memberships at different places & she told her sister that if she wanted to be hott, she needed to be orange.
    I cannot imagine eating chalk

Tanning that much is crazy...I perfectly fine being pale. haha I guess it is the vampire in me mwahahaha

So the strangest thing I can think of is that DB talks in his sleep and the one time I could actually understand him, I decided to respond and repeat what he said, and he tells me "I have no idea what you are talking about" so then I was the one left feeling strange
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailors_sweetie View Post
    I cannot imagine eating chalk

Tanning that much is crazy...I perfectly fine being pale. haha I guess it is the vampire in me mwahahaha

So the strangest thing I can think of is that DB talks in his sleep and the one time I could actually understand him, I decided to respond and repeat what he said, and he tells me "I have no idea what you are talking about" so then I was the one left feeling strange
    Vampires are sexy

But I know how you feel ... I had something similar happen to me. DH and I were just dating, and he had fallen asleep on his parents couch.. well I noticed that his eyes seemed to be a little bit open, so I walked over & leaned over him to see if his eyes were really open...( which they were, weirdly enough ) but as I was standing there.. he woke up and gave me this look like "what the hell is wrong with you, creeper?!" I felt sooo stupid.

7. Senior Member
    Vampires are sexy

But I know how you feel ... I had something similar happen to me. DH and I were just dating, and he had fallen asleep on his parents couch.. well I noticed that his eyes seemed to be a little bit open, so I walked over & leaned over him to see if his eyes were really open...( which they were, weirdly enough ) but as I was standing there.. he woke up and gave me this look like "what the hell is wrong with you, creeper?!" I felt sooo stupid.
    Thank you for complimenting my sexiness!
    haha it is so funny because they don't even realize it! Too bad we are the ones who are left feeling dumb
  8. Senior Member
    Ok... So, weird. DB sits down in the shower. No, not every once in a while (which I thought after once or twice, like he was just enjoying "the view" (my sexy self)...) but no, it's every time he showers. Like, he'll let the tub start to fill up, and just hang out.

I mean, of course we've all done it. But, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I feel bad because like, soap just falls on him when I'm still making myself all clean, but, he's fine. Just hangs out. Once I even said "Am I in your way.. or do you want me to get out?" and he said no....

Freak

You're welcome.
  9. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    My Dh is addicted to True Blood. I know, I know, it's not crazy out there. But I think it is kind of weird for a guy to love that show as much as he does. I'm not complaining though, because I love it too so it's something I can watch without him making fun of me for it
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    My Dh is addicted to True Blood. I know, I know, it's not crazy out there. But I think it is kind of weird for a guy to love that show as much as he does. I'm not complaining though, because I love it too so it's something I can watch without him making fun of me for it
    DB just started watching all of these. I haven't even watched it! When he has nothing to do on the weekends, he just starts watching was he has collected from all the seasons (idk how many there are...)

So, maybe weird, but my DB does this too.

You're welcome.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast