Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The 2010 VMAs

  1. Regular Member
    juniorminty's Avatar
    juniorminty is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    2
    #1

    The 2010 VMAs

    Advertisements
    So I wrote this loooong review and my opinions but somehow it got erased Anyway, I was disappointed -- this was the first year in a long time I made a point to watch it in it's entirety and I was totally underwhelmed. If you watched it, what were your thoughts??
  2. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #2
    It sucked. The only good performer was the red headed woman who's voice is amazing and I can't remember the name of. Lada gaga is so over rated and sounded like a total idiot. Usher, sucked. I really thought the whole thing was boring and a dissapointment.
  3. Regular Member
    juniorminty's Avatar
    juniorminty is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    2
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug* View Post
    It sucked. The only good performer was the red headed woman who's voice is amazing and I can't remember the name of. Lada gaga is so over rated and sounded like a total idiot. Usher, sucked. I really thought the whole thing was boring and a dissapointment.
    Yes! Florence and The Machine was the red head -- she was great! I think she was one of the only one's who didn't lip-synch. I'd never heard of her but I know I've heard the song she sang on a commercial or something. And yeah, Usher wasn't so great either -- he didn't do any great dance moves like I've seen him do before.
  4. Mommy of 2 Boys!
    MommyToHunter's Avatar
    MommyToHunter is offline
    Mommy of 2 Boys!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O'Fallon, Illinois
    Posts
    3,510
    #4
    Um...Lady Gaga's dress made out of REAL meat was disgusting. I dunno how Cher held her meat purse for her. Ugh.

    I agree, it sucked.
  5. Regular Member
    juniorminty's Avatar
    juniorminty is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    2
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyToHunter View Post
    Um...Lady Gaga's dress made out of REAL meat was disgusting. I dunno how Cher held her meat purse for her. Ugh.

    I agree, it sucked.
    Yeah, nasty! I didn't realize it was meat until she said something about Cher hold the purse...then I thought about the people who hugged her when she won. It had to have smelled!
  6. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #6
    OH and P.S. If you can't walk and hold up a dress, leave it at home
  7. Mommy of 2 Boys!
    MommyToHunter's Avatar
    MommyToHunter is offline
    Mommy of 2 Boys!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O'Fallon, Illinois
    Posts
    3,510
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorminty View Post
    Yeah, nasty! I didn't realize it was meat until she said something about Cher hold the purse...then I thought about the people who hugged her when she won. It had to have smelled!
    I didn't realize it was actual meat until today when I was reading different reviews about the VMA's. Totally grossed out!

    Here's a better look at it:
    Lady Gaga's Meat Dress: Offensive Or Awesome? (PHOTOS, POLL)
  8. in love.
    missaubrey's Avatar
    missaubrey is offline
    in love.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,682
    #8
    I MISSED GAGA...nooooo!

    I'm getting very impatient waiting for her next album to be announced!

    It wasn't an awesome dress but it didn't offend me...I just don't like all that meat going to waste!
  9. Rawr. Give me coffee
    ErinJP's Avatar
    ErinJP is offline
    Rawr. Give me coffee
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CC, Texas
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    4
    #9
    I liked Taylor Swift's performance but poor girl looked pretty nervous!
  10. Mommy of 2 Boys!
    MommyToHunter's Avatar
    MommyToHunter is offline
    Mommy of 2 Boys!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O'Fallon, Illinois
    Posts
    3,510
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CSC6709 View Post
    I MISSED GAGA...nooooo!

    I'm getting very impatient waiting for her next album to be announced!

    It wasn't an awesome dress but it didn't offend me...I just don't like all that meat going to waste!
    She announced it last night but I can't remember the name. I'm not a huge Gaga fan.

    The dress didn't offend me like "Oh my gosh, it's meat!" It was more "WHY is she wearing that?! It probably stinks!" LOL...both of my brothers are butchers so the whole meat thing doesn't bother me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErinJP View Post
    I liked Taylor Swift's performance but poor girl looked pretty nervous!
    According to Perez Hilton she was really nervous because she knew Kanye was in the building and she wasn't sure how he'd react to her song.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •