Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is kind of dumb but...

1. Senior Member

This is kind of dumb but...

Advertisements
    Alright this is kind of stupid, but i'm bored and thinking,

Today my friends and i were remembering something that happened with this one girl and I in the dorms last semester....

basically i was wearing an outfit for a rave (basically a bra and tutu, and cute underwear, and fishnets) around the hallway, and just talking to people as usual. then a girl who lived across the hall from me, was making a huge deal, saying "i don't want to see her walking around like that", and insulting me and whatnot. No one else had a problem with it, and one person even went on to say "its just like wearing a bathing suit".

well fast forward a few months, when the school has its annual undie run... this girl is saying to people, "i don't really mind everyone doing this, its just like being in our bathing suits" (i know, hypocritical)

but i was wondering, how does everyone view going around in their underwear, at home, in a college dorm, etc.? is it just like wearing your bathing suit? () or would you rather not see it?
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Moderator

I'd rather not see it, but I'd also rather not see most bathing suits. And I realize that's MY issue, not that of the people who choose to wear them.

ETA: BTW I have no problem with people in MY house wandering around in their underwear.
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    I don't feel they have many differences,but I'd rather see people in swimsuits than underwear,personally.
  4. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Personally I couldn't care less. I'd walk around naked all day if I could LOL. First of all, you were wearing essentially a "costume" for the rave, so that's not the same as walking around in a bra and undies. As far as REGULAR undies, I don't think it should be a problem if it's all women. And I'm answering based on social expectations--like I said, I really couldn't care less. I admittedly wouldn't do it because my luck would be someone would walk down the hall with their boyfriend and I'd be there in my old skivvies LOL.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  5. Am
    In my home, all's fair game.

I don't mind seeing underwear (that you can't see through) in places where bathing suits are appropriate (beach, pool, etc.).
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BethM View Post
    Personally I couldn't care less. I'd walk around naked all day if I could LOL. First of all, you were wearing essentially a "costume" for the rave, so that's not the same as walking around in a bra and undies. As far as REGULAR undies, I don't think it should be a problem if it's all women. And I'm answering based on social expectations--like I said, I really couldn't care less. I admittedly wouldn't do it because my luck would be someone would walk down the hall with their boyfriend and I'd be there in my old skivvies LOL.
    i don't think it makes that much of a difference, but my floor was mostly guys, only 7 girls....
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  7. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Quote Originally Posted by azarmygf View Post
    i don't think it makes that much of a difference, but my floor was mostly guys, only 7 girls....
    Wait, so you walked around in the halls with dudes, in your underwear? Yeah I couldn't do it, but hey, whatever floats your boat LOL. If we have company I won't walk around in bra and panties, and if we're at our friends house I won't do it either.

But I wouldn't say anything about it 'cause I wouldn't really care that someone ELSE was doing it.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  8. Senior Member

I wish the world was naked.

Wifey to Moonbeam0328 and SoldiersKitten

9. Senior Member
    My 5 yr old loves walking around in his tighty Spideys all day. He hates clothes. I couldnt do it outside my home
  10. To die and come back as a leotard?
    To die and come back as a leotard?
    Blog Entries
    bathing suits belong on the beach or at the pool, ya know where its appropriate. I think that people who wear their underwear in public like that are asking for trouble.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast