Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cell phone

1. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine

cell phone

Advertisements
    question for all of you out there, I am needing a new cell phone that has internet capabilities. I am with Verizon. Can you tell me what cell phone you recommend?
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  2. Am
    My sister has an envy touch that I'm pretty much in love with. It's got all the perks of a touch phone with a big screen but it also has a qwerty text pad I couldn't live without.
  3. I'm so much cooler online
    I'm so much cooler online
    Quote Originally Posted by Am View Post
    My sister has an envy touch that I'm pretty much in love with. It's got all the perks of a touch phone with a big screen but it also has a qwerty text pad I couldn't live without.
    I have that!!! I absolutely love it!! DH and I almost got the droid but weren't feeling the love toward the extra $20 per phone per month for their special internet plan! I love the touch screen (something I didn't think I would) And I love the qwerty text pad as well. It makes typing things such as Military abbreviations and cutesy nick names like shnookums very easy *dork*
  4. we r who we r
    we r who we r
    i have the palm pre plus....its amazing..rly good for multitasking if ur into that! its touch screen and has a keyboard! ...the typing pad is kinda small though but i love my cell it has apps and its ly good for organizing! =)
    i mah wifey jessym
  5. Senior Member
    I have a friend who has the Android Eris I believe it is, it's not the originaly Android from Verizon, I like it a lot. I think it's really cool. Has apps, is kinds of like the iPhone of verizon.
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    My uncle has to use his phone for business meetings over the phone, and emails when he's traveling. He loves the blackbrerry curve.
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    My mom just got the LG Ally that I am in love with!

8. Senior Member
    I have tmobile and have a samsung highlight. If you get the web2go for 10 a month you have the internet without having to get the data plan. The screen is not huge but it isn't tiny and it doesn't have the qwerty keyboard, but when you go to type it has it on the screen.
  9. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I have the Blackberry Storm through Verizon and my dh had the LG Versa. I LOVE my Blackberry, I am considering switching to an Iphone but that is because I dont have good reception in my house with verizon now that we have moved to FL.
  10. Senior Member
    I have the droid eris by htc. i really like it. they have newer versions of the droid now though, not sure what they're called.

now it all depends on what your looking for. you can go blackberry, droid, or a regular phone. blackberry is good for business, droid is more user friendly (and has full webpages), and a regular phone would be if you don't want to take the step to a smart phone.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast