Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ughhhh

  1. Senior Member
    BellaFarfalla's Avatar
    BellaFarfalla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,301
    #1

    Grumpy ughhhh

    Advertisements
    I really hope DB gets online tonight... OR I've just waisted another night staying up waiting to hear form him haha
    he didn't say he would be... but I'm all awake and figured it was worth a try right? I just wanna hear form him
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  2. Today was a Fairytale
    LILLIE's Avatar
    LILLIE is offline
    Today was a Fairytale
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    RAF Lakenheath, ENGLAND
    Posts
    12,426
    #2
    I used to do that when DH was deployed.....

    Wait up until really late hoping he would get online even though he told me 99% chance he wouldn't be able to, but I would hold onto that 1% chance
  3. Senior Member
    BellaFarfalla's Avatar
    BellaFarfalla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,301
    #3
    5 am and still no sign of him but i'm up for 30 more then finally !!!!
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  4. Senior Member
    Tigger_Pink's Avatar
    Tigger_Pink is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Together in England
    Posts
    1,477
    Blog Entries
    2
    #4
    Im like that waiting up just in case he comes online (and has managed to borrow a laptop because his is broken)
    blondiebabe is my MSOS Wifey
  5. Senior Member
    BellaFarfalla's Avatar
    BellaFarfalla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,301
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Pink View Post
    Im like that waiting up just in case he comes online (and has managed to borrow a laptop because his is broken)
    i'm on roomies cause the desktop shines the light right onto their bed hahahaa
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  6. Senior Member
    BellaFarfalla's Avatar
    BellaFarfalla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,301
    #6
    i've hit the wall... i'm so exausted but I'm also very determened to say up till the time mark on his latest email... ugh he'll never understand how much I love him
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Just_Special's Avatar
    Just_Special is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    14,508
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    I have done that! Actually, every night I don't work, I sit on the computer from 10pm to 2am waiting for an email or to see him online. It has happened once in 2 weeks, but that time was so awesome that I just keep sitting there hoping it will happen again. lol, pathetic, I know.

    Last edited by Just_Special; 08-29-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: typo

  8. Devonmomto6angel's Avatar
    Devonmomto6angel is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,275
    #8
    I used to sit up waiting to.. and once i saw him get on but he didnt call and i asked him why he said he thought i would be in bed at 2am and since the kids had school he didnt want to wake me up... he could wait ... i told him i didnt care what time it was if i got a chance to talk then he should wake me... so he did from then on and im glad
  9. Senior Member
    BellaFarfalla's Avatar
    BellaFarfalla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,301
    #9
    I missed him by 15 min last night
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  10. Senior Member
    BrittanyLynn's Avatar
    BrittanyLynn is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    2,766
    #10
    That's a bummer...

    Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •