Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new coffee size (invented by the sleep deprived ME!)

1. Senior Member

Giggle new coffee size (invented by the sleep deprived ME!)

Advertisements
    [Last night I decided to stay up to try and catch DB online, he's usually on at 4 am my time, and it was already two by the time I finished talking to roomie and her DH (who just got home yesterday). Finally at like 2:30, I set an alarm to go off at 4 to wake me up to see if he was on.

At 4 I force myself awake and log back onto facebook to see if he'd been on (he hadn't haha) so I wait till 5... still no DB, so I go back to sleep till 6:30 when my alarm goes off again and I head out to work]

Starbucks is now my best friend in the whole wide freaking world cause I look worse then this cheeka here . My starbucks lady knows me by now and my drink, so when I got up to order she just looks at me and laughs haha she gives me two extra shots in my coffee BUT! My sleep deprived mind came up with this FANTASTIC idea while downing my vente quad shot soy toffy nut.

THEY SHOULD MAKE A DEPLOYMENT SIZE COFFEE!!!! It will be the size of a 7/11 big gulp and have enough caffeine to kill a full grown male elephant. I would get one every morning!!! whose with me???
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hahahaha This post made me laugh out loud. I would totally buy a coffee that big, but not from starbucks lol. I'm a coffee snob (I used to work for a company that roasted their own and now starbucks tastes like bitter burnt crap to me, but anyways) I might just have to buy a starbucks deployment size if they made one just so I could have a cup that big

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  3. Senior Member

yes!!! I would definitely be needing that! I literally never sleep. it's ridiculous
  4. Senior Member
    LOL Coffee is my best friend...but I dont do starbucks either. But it's because I'm a cheap bastard . My favorite coffee cup that I have now is more the size of a small cereal bowl rather than a mug...it fits almost 1/2 a pot of coffee in it .
  5. Senior Member
    I think we should start a petition... I need this size coffee i swear to god haha
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by MullerKris View Post
    LOL Coffee is my best friend...but I dont do starbucks either. But it's because I'm a cheap bastard . My favorite coffee cup that I have now is more the size of a small cereal bowl rather than a mug...it fits almost 1/2 a pot of coffee in it .
    Ooooooooh I forgot I have one of those too! It's HUGE and I LOOOOVE IT! I have a couple that are that big, I think the one was actually advertised as a soup bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFBabe9486 View Post
    Ooooooooh I forgot I have one of those too! It's HUGE and I LOOOOVE IT! I have a couple that are that big, I think the one was actually advertised as a soup bowl
    where can I find this???
  8. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I would buy that in a heartbeat. over some good coffee and require it, even when dh isn't deployed. I just need a coffee IV drip overnight...
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  9. Senior Member
    I have one from a gas station that is one gallon. maybe i can use that....
  10. Senior Member
    I found mine at Walmart . It's a Colorado mug, so it was in the isle where all the souvenirs are.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast