Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know you

1. Regular Member

Getting to know you

Advertisements
    Just some random questions (im bored at work)

1. Age?

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be?

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? )

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically?

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically?

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically?

7. A random piece of information about you?

(that is all of the questions I can think of for now)

*We've been through a lot, you and me, but I wouldn't have made it through today or a couple of other days without you*
  2. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BandM921 View Post
    Just some random questions (im bored at work)

1. Age?

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be?

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? )

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically?

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically?

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically?

7. A random piece of information about you?

(that is all of the questions I can think of for now)
    That is a lot of questions regarding physical attributes. I thought you loved me for my mind, not my body!
  3. Senior Member
    1. Age? 23, as of today!

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? I would...I don't know.

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) Maybe.

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? Hair.

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? Eyes.

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? Shoulders.

7. A random piece of information about you? I'm a nurse and mother to a chocolate lab who rules my world.

Sally is right, lots of physical questions. Haha.
  4. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    1. Age? 22

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? I would want all of my stretch marks from being preggo gone, gone, GONE!

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) I've discussed it with DH. He says he will support me in whatever I want to do to make me happy with myself again (I used to be very confident/comfortable with my body but not so much anymore). We have decided that I will wait to get a tummy tuck until after we're done having kids, if I still want one by then. I mean, what is the point of doing it just to get stretch marks again?

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? It was my tummy but the stretch marks ruined that attribute. Now it has to be....my nails. I have beautiful, strong, natural nails that grow at a ridiculously fast rate. I only ever get fake nails for special formal occassions.

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? He likes my back. Weirdo

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? Currently? The stuble he has growing on his face. Ruggedly handsome Overall: Either his smile or his arms. Both make me melt

7. A random piece of information about you? I'm better at most video games than my husband is. I also read, on average, about 2-3 books a week. It's my crack
    1. Age? 24

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? get rid of the belly fat I cant get

most likely not scared
    4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? my booty

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? LOL my booty

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? ummm his umm body

7. A random piece of information about you? heres 2 I cry at every sad/happy moment (Im a baby lol) and I have got every kind of driving ticket there is...but DUI (knock on wood lol But I know I wounldnt be doing that anyways just to be safe)
    Caitlin
    Missin you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life
  6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    1. Age? 21

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? My Stomach

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) Definitely not since exercise could fix my problem

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? My legs.

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? Probably my boobs

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? His eyes

7. A random piece of information about you? I sing, song write, and book write.

7. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    1. Age? 19!

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? My nose. I really dislike it. It's all. durr.

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) Uh, no.

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? Um.....I like my eyes....

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? Tummy x3 He's obsessed with it.

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? His eyes. <3 They're freakin' beautiful.

7. A random piece of information about you? Urm.... I wanna be in broadway : D
  8. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    1. Age? 22

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? Probably my legs. I think my thighs are fat, and they were even at my tiniest. Sucky genetics.

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) No way! I don't think I could handle someone sucking out my fat.

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? My hair [ USC! Fellow redhead.]

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? Either my hair, my back, or my bum.

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? His goofy smile and his big ears. They are very endearing.

7. A random piece of information about you? I was a competitive Irish step dancer in high school (yes, like Riverdance).
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  9. Senior Member

1. Age? 24

2. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be? I'd like to not have thunder thighs

3. Would you actually go to the extreme to change it how you want? (I.e. Surgery? ) No way, I'm too chicken

4. What is your favorite feature of yourself physically? My eyes

5. What is your DH/DF/DB's favorite thing about you physically? My butt

6. What is your favorite thing about your DH/DF/DB physically? His eyes and the little wrinkles he gets around them when he laughs

7. A random piece of information about you? I love the beach but I hate the ocean

Wifey to Moonbeam0328 and SoldiersKitten

10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Songtan Sally View Post
    That is a lot of questions regarding physical attributes. I thought you loved me for my mind, not my body!
    I needed that laugh today haha thanks for that!

*We've been through a lot, you and me, but I wouldn't have made it through today or a couple of other days without you*
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast