Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Favorite things....

1. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

Favorite things....

Advertisements
    What are your favorite magazines/catalogs to get in the mail? My mom always had the neatest stuff to look at growing but she stopped receiving a lot of them and now that DF & I have our own place I am trying to interesting mail
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Magazines...I get AP, Rolling Stone, Maxim, Playboy, and Vogue. All gifts. I think no one knows what to get me so I end up with magazines(thanks!). I love magazines. Catalogs...for some reason I was getting this one called "The Pyramid Collection"...it was all really odd things, like the sort of clothing one would wear to a renaissance fair or my cat lady wiccan friend, Amy, would wear to the club. Nothing came in my size and whatever, I'd still sit with that catalog for hours looking at every single thing. Now I don't get them anymore, and I don't know why. Probably because I never ordered anything. Bummer. We also get "ThinkGeek"(great gadgets and t-shirts and survivalist things) and BudK(cheap knives). Random.
  3. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    Magazines...I get AP, Rolling Stone, Maxim, Playboy, and Vogue. All gifts. I think no one knows what to get me so I end up with magazines(thanks!). I love magazines. Catalogs...for some reason I was getting this one called "The Pyramid Collection"...it was all really odd things, like the sort of clothing one would wear to a renaissance fair or my cat lady wiccan friend, Amy, would wear to the club. Nothing came in my size and whatever, I'd still sit with that catalog for hours looking at every single thing. Now I don't get them anymore, and I don't know why. Probably because I never ordered anything. Bummer. We also get "ThinkGeek"(great gadgets and t-shirts and survivalist things) and BudK(cheap knives). Random.
    Oh there was one we used to get every now and then that had really interesting, weird stuff in it. I loved it...can't remember the name though...it was a small but thick catalog.
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I get lots of those catalogs with random weird stuff in them like Harriet Carter... And Victorias secret and fredricks of Hollywood (sounds like I order lots of lingerie eh?) as for magazines we get cosmo and military spouse or whatever it's called... Nothing too exciting, I like Christmas time when the sears and pennys toy catalogs come out... Even tho I don't have kids yet I always look at it, makes me think of Christmas time as a kid... And I have 12 neices and nephews to buy presents for

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  5. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by AFBabe9486 View Post
    I get lots of those catalogs with random weird stuff in them like Harriet Carter... And Victorias secret and fredricks of Hollywood (sounds like I order lots of lingerie eh?) as for magazines we get cosmo and military spouse or whatever it's called... Nothing too exciting, I like Christmas time when the sears and pennys toy catalogs come out... Even tho I don't have kids yet I always look at it, makes me think of Christmas time as a kid... And I have 12 neices and nephews to buy presents for
    I am super excited about Christmas this year because DF sister had a baby in April and I'll be the only aunt!!!! Oh and it's a girl so that means fun for me with baby dolls and such
    Originally JessaBecc