Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Who's a loser lmao

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Who's a loser lmao

Advertisements
    So I'm sitting here sprawled out on the couch (with the two dogs practically on top of me) watching Season One of Army Wives (I have season 2 and 3 sitting here in front of me also... I'm in for the long haul), eating easy mac, and thinking about starting to reread the Twilight books. I am SOOO lazy today, and I LOVE it. Good thing that I have nothing important to do today, I'm tooooo tired for anything else! What is everyone up to today? Being more productive then me I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  2. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    That's cuz you were up all night on here with us!

I think I'm going to be motivated today. I'm nesting, getting my son's room ready for him to come back to Kentucky. And getting my room clean 'cuz my parents will stay here when they bring him back to me!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Haha yeah I know right? I think I got a whopping 3 hours of sleep, I guess thats better then none though! I'm enjoying my relaxing day at home. I may get really motivated and work on my scrapbook later haha

for your son coming home, have fun cleaning house and getting ready for him and your parents to be there! I'm glad you're having a good day!

There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFBabe9486 View Post
    So I'm sitting here sprawled out on the couch (with the two dogs practically on top of me) watching Season One of Army Wives (I have season 2 and 3 sitting here in front of me also... I'm in for the long haul), eating easy mac, and thinking about starting to reread the Twilight books. I am SOOO lazy today, and I LOVE it. Good thing that I have nothing important to do today, I'm tooooo tired for anything else! What is everyone up to today? Being more productive then me I hope?
    I wish I could be doing that!
    haha Well I'm working today, work sucks but
    $$$ is good lol.
    Now just waiting for lunch time to come by. =)
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AFBabe9486 View Post
    that sounds like a good idea...i wish i could do that but im at work til 5 or so
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by steff09 View Post
    I wish I could be doing that!
    haha Well I'm working today, work sucks but
    $$$ is good lol.
    Now just waiting for lunch time to come by. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by bethie View Post
    that sounds like a good idea...i wish i could do that but im at work til 5 or so
    Honestly I wish I was working (well maybe not today because I'm going on three hours of sleep and that makes for cranky Jenn in public) but I'm starting to get bored with not doing anything. I didn't think that would ever happen, I mean there is always house work, crafts, cooking, baking, and the like to be done, but I'm just over it for right now. I'm excited about school starting back up soon! I was gonna get a job for the summer, but I decided to take it easy and try to straighten my migraines out. Unfortunately that backfired... My migraines got worse with less stress... go figure!

]