Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The sweetest thing...

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The sweetest thing...

Advertisements
    ok gals, i want to know whats the sweetest thing your db/df/dh has ever said or done for you? can be recent, old whatever... i just want to hear it!!! i'm feeling great tonight!
  2. New to the Military and Husband leaves for Turkey alone
    New to the Military and Husband leaves for Turkey alone
    Blog Entries
    for me it's simple its every day when he calls me and says Good Morning Beautiful I love you and I miss you

Heather
  3. Senior Member
    You've been reading my "STOP BRAIN" thread...so those were all pretty damn sweet. Even if not 100% sincere.

If my phone hadn't deleted my earliest texts with DB, I'm sure some would beat this out..but since it's what I got currently, this:

“I’m not the best at writing nice things like you can babe, but don’t worry about me loosing interest in you. You’re gorgeous, funny, and sexy, plus you can hold intelligent conversations with me. No way I’m letting you go so easy” 7/4/10

And everytime I answer the phone, I get a different greeting: "Hi gorgeous"/ "Hey Baby"/ "Hi Beautiful"/ "Hey Darlin'" etc.

You're welcome.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    aww those are great!! before bed i'll go back and read random texts as well.. there are so many though, that i never make it to the end... i love this feeling!

sasha... he think he's being sincere... i dont see why he wouldnt be...
  5. HardxCore New Yorker.
    HardxCore New Yorker.
    When dh[db at the time] was going to go to basic he was suppose to go at the end of march.
    The moved his date up early and since he went to basic early he missed my 20th birthday.

He picked a later date because he wanted to spend my b-day with me, when it got moved he felt horrible.

Well, he left for basic, and my birthday came around. I picked up a shift at work to keep myself busy.
    When I got home there was the biggest flipping Edible Arrangements I've ever seen waiting for me.[They are my favorite] With it the sweetest card.

As soon as he realized he wasn't going to be home he had planned it all out<3
    He's amazing even when he's not home =D
    -Brittni

Together since December 15th, 2003. Married since August 8th, 2009
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    this is mine "babe when im in town, i want to do my best to make you smile. you deserve to be happy, and i want to be the one who makes you feel that way" -07/30-10

7. Banned
    Banned

I can't pick just one. He is soo sweet. Makes me feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity10 View Post
    aww those are great!! before bed i'll go back and read random texts as well.. there are so many though, that i never make it to the end... i love this feeling!

sasha... he think he's being sincere... i dont see why he wouldnt be...
    Eh...I just meant about the "marriage" talk. I know he's sincere in everything else he says

I blush basically 24/7...I don't even have to be talking to him to blush. I just *think* about him, I blush. I'm that giddy. But get me in front of him..ohh my I'm like a red apple.

You're welcome.
  9. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

We have many moments, too many to count or share.

One sticks out in my mind. This is when you truly know you are loved. It's not mushy, sort of TMI but you asked.

Back in '98 I hurt my back, pretty bad. I suffered for a year of being misdiagnosed until finally I was diagnosed with a severly herniated disk. I had to have back surgery. I healed pretty well, but didn't have the chance to really take it easy like I was suppose to. (I only had 3 days off rather than 6 weeks because dh was in the middle of workups). About 2 months after surgery I started having pains again. I had to have a horrendeous test done, a myelogram (dye injected into my spinal cord and a ultra sound done). I ended up in severe pain (headache and weak lower limbs). I couldn't get out of bed, I was crying non stop from the pain. Well...needless to say I urinated on myself before I could get out of bed. Dh came, wiped my tears, gently lifted me to the restroom, undressed me, cleaned me up, dressed me, changed the sheets and tucked me back in bed. He then laid next to me until I fell asleep. My dh is a big guy. He doesn't do well with sickness/illness. He showed me a tender side I never really knew he had.

He melted my heart then, and has continued to do so for so many years.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
    We have many moments, too many to count or share.

One sticks out in my mind. This is when you truly know you are loved. It's not mushy, sort of TMI but you asked.

Back in '98 I hurt my back, pretty bad. I suffered for a year of being misdiagnosed until finally I was diagnosed with a severly herniated disk. I had to have back surgery. I healed pretty well, but didn't have the chance to really take it easy like I was suppose to. (I only had 3 days off rather than 6 weeks because dh was in the middle of workups). About 2 months after surgery I started having pains again. I had to have a horrendeous test done, a myelogram (dye injected into my spinal cord and a ultra sound done). I ended up in severe pain (headache and weak lower limbs). I couldn't get out of bed, I was crying non stop from the pain. Well...needless to say I urinated on myself before I could get out of bed. Dh came, wiped my tears, gently lifted me to the restroom, undressed me, cleaned me up, dressed me, changed the sheets and tucked me back in bed. He then laid next to me until I fell asleep. My dh is a big guy. He doesn't do well with sickness/illness. He showed me a tender side I never really knew he had.

He melted my heart then, and has continued to do so for so many years.
    That is Love

You're welcome.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast