Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Oh emergency maintenance where are you!!!

1. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

Oh emergency maintenance where are you!!!

Advertisements
    Omg our air conditioning in the apartment isn't working. Called emergency maintenance an hour ago! How long does it take!! I am dying!!
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

2. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Foolish mortal! Emergency Maintenance is only on call from 9 AM to 5 PM, with a two hour lunch break in there

How hot is it? I know that most states have some sort of specific heat level before it's considered an "emergency", which sucks because 95 degrees to me might be hot, but to someone else it's no big deal.

I would offer a hug but it's too hot to hug!
  3. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Songtan Sally View Post
    Foolish mortal! Emergency Maintenance is only on call from 9 AM to 5 PM, with a two hour lunch break in there

How hot is it? I know that most states have some sort of specific heat level before it's considered an "emergency", which sucks because 95 degrees to me might be hot, but to someone else it's no big deal.

I would offer a hug but it's too hot to hug!
    Oh I had no idea! That sucks Finally called the office this morning and the girl was like no no they're supposed to come out even at 4 am....that's is an emergency here! She was not happy. Someone is coming soon to fix it...that's good cause it's hot in here and it hasn't been on like 12 or more hours. Dang Nevada heat!
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"