Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Phone?

1. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

Neener New Phone?

Advertisements
    So I am thinking about getting my first touch screen phone. I am very much a flip phone person, but I really want to be able to browser the internet and stuff so I am looking at an LG Bliss (because I love love love LG) or HTC touch. Everyone I know who has an HTC loves theirs, but I don't really wanna pay $159 for it. Any thoughts or experiences? As side note I hate Motorola and really am not fond of Samsung.
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

2. Senior Member
    your talking about verizon right?
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  3. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I have an LG Ally, it's a slider and touchscreen and I love it.
  4. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by azarmygf View Post
    your talking about verizon right?
    No I have US Cellular. I have vowed to never ever be verizon customer lol
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

5. Regular Member
    I had an LG voyager, and I HATED it, lol! It might have been just that phone, but it gave me such a bad experience that I haven't had another touch screen phone since. If you're going to go with touch screen, I wouldn't spend so much money on it and be stuck with it because you feel like you have to "because I paid x number of dollars for it". I use verizon, so I don't know if you have a contract. If you do, when you renew it, can you get a phone at a discounted price? That's what I did. Hope this helps!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JessaBecc View Post
    No I have US Cellular. I have vowed to never ever be verizon customer lol
    alright whatever floats your boat. i'll never be a non-verizon customer. they have the best service hands down.

but anyways i have an HTC droid and i really like it. the only downside to getting the cool new phones is the price of the data plan
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyWife62110 View Post
    I had an LG voyager, and I HATED it, lol! It might have been just that phone, but it gave me such a bad experience that I haven't had another touch screen phone since. If you're going to go with touch screen, I wouldn't spend so much money on it and be stuck with it because you feel like you have to "because I paid x number of dollars for it". I use verizon, so I don't know if you have a contract. If you do, when you renew it, can you get a phone at a discounted price? That's what I did. Hope this helps!
    i had that phone too, for almost 2 years. it wasnt too terrible. i think that it was bad because it was one of the first touch screen + clamshell keyboard phones. the touch screen phones have really improved since the voyager came out.
  8. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    alright whatever floats your boat. i'll never be a non-verizon customer. they have the best service hands down.

but anyways i have an HTC droid and i really like it. the only downside to getting the cool new phones is the price of the data plan
    Oh really? I know soooo many people who have had major issues with Verizon, but then there are other people who love them. I am just really attached to US Cellular...I've been a customer for over 6 years and never had an issue! Only downside is they don't get all the new cool phones in all the new cool colors lol. I did notice the data plan for the HTC is $30 and only $20 for the Bliss....that's something that's important too.
    Originally JessaBecc

9. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    i had that phone too, for almost 2 years. it wasnt too terrible. i think that it was bad because it was one of the first touch screen + clamshell keyboard phones. the touch screen phones have really improved since the voyager came out.
    Oh man I know a lot of people who hated the voyager...that's the reason I've been so against a touch screen till now.
    Originally JessaBecc

10. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyWife62110 View Post
    $159 is the discounted price for the HTC!!! But I can get the Bliss for 79 after I renew my contract. I can one on ebay too for under 50 so Imight go that route,
    Originally JessaBecc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast