Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the most embarrassing thing your kid said in public???

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

What's the most embarrassing thing your kid said in public???

Advertisements
    [LOL. Kids say the darndest things haha. The other day, the little girl I nanny and I were walking to the car when two tweens walk by. She asks
    "Miss Grace?"
    "Yes Kaitlyn?"
    "Why is one girl beautiful and the other not beautiful?"

Rushing her to the car, I explained that every person has something beautiful about them and how saying things like that could hurt feelings...

Gheeze ]

SOOOOO What's the funniest thing/ most embarrassing thing your kid has said in public????
    The task ahead is never as great as the power behind us.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graciegirl07 View Post
    [LOL. Kids say the darndest things haha. The other day, the little girl I nanny and I were walking to the car when two tweens walk by. She asks
    "Miss Grace?"
    "Yes Kaitlyn?"
    "Why is one girl beautiful and the other not beautiful?"

Rushing her to the car, I explained that every person has something beautiful about them and how saying things like that could hurt feelings...

Gheeze ]

SOOOOO What's the funniest thing/ most embarrassing thing your kid has said in public????
    i dont have any kids myself but i went to the dollar general one day with a lil boy that was like family to me and my first hushands family.i had to go down the aisle with the pads for some reason and dominique picked up a box and asked me if we needed bandaids!!! i had to tell him those were grown up bandaids lol
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    When my ex and I were still married, we had taken DS and DD to The Olive Garden for my birthday and sat at a table next to two lesbians. DD was only about 4, and DS was 9.
    DD says (in a loud tone), "What do you mean they are two women? He's a man!That is a man!" We quickly changed the subject, totally humiliated.
  4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so a few months ago, we went to the Carter's outlet. My then 20 month old, was going threw a very rude phase. Someone was in front of us and I was waiting for them to move to the side so I could get threw with the stroller. ODD took it upon herself to say "UM MOVE" Yeah... not the highest point in my parenthood.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    LOL! Sometimes changing the subject is all you can do LMAO!
  6. Moderator

Mine hasn't said anything embarrassing yet, though I'm sure he will. But when my hubby was a toddler he was in church sitting by his mom and he saw a baby being breastfed and he turned and pulled his mom's shirt down, exposing her, and yelled "BOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!"

She loves to tell that story.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    Mine hasn't said anything embarrassing yet, though I'm sure he will. But when my hubby was a toddler he was in church sitting by his mom and he saw a baby being breastfed and he turned and pulled his mom's shirt down, exposing her, and yelled "BOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!"

She loves to tell that story.
    Haha! That is too funny!
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Last Nov we were having a Thanksgiving party at his preschool. One of the other moms there was quite large. She and I were sitting next to each other helping our kids fix their plates and eat. Out of the blue, Owen says "Mommy, that lady is a lot bigger than you are!" I just looked at her and said "I'm so sorry". She said, "at least he's being honest". I felt so bad.
  9. Senior Member
    Oh I don't have kids but I've heard a bunch of kids say some pretty funny/messed up things. Like I was at my Aunt's memorial service the other day and we were all sitting quietly while the pastor was doing something and a little girl says (LOUDLY) "Mommy. I HAVE TO POOP. NOW. BADLY."

Even though it was a somber moment, everyone smiled. haha

DF's little brother came up to me the other day, nonchalantly, and says "Hey Amy, I didn't (insert bad word for poop) in my pullup today." Oh my goodness. I had to do everything I could not to laugh. And tell him that that was a bad word...

"I know I'm young but if I had to choose him or the sun,
    I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun."
  10. ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmylvsMike View Post
    Oh I don't have kids but I've heard a bunch of kids say some pretty funny/messed up things. Like I was at my Aunt's memorial service the other day and we were all sitting quietly while the pastor was doing something and a little girl says (LOUDLY) "Mommy. I HAVE TO POOP. NOW. BADLY."

Even though it was a somber moment, everyone smiled. haha

DF's little brother came up to me the other day, nonchalantly, and says "Hey Amy, I didn't (insert bad word for poop) in my pullup today." Oh my goodness. I had to do everything I could not to laugh. And tell him that that was a bad word...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast