Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: after a year?

1. Senior Member

after a year?

Advertisements
    Its true that after a year you can upgrade your TMobile BlackBerry? I got mine last November and I believe I was told that I can upgrade if I choose to after 1 year instead of two. I want to make sure cause I might switch out of BB and just get a regular phone. Thanks PS I hope everyone had a good weekend! And hope you guys have a good week!
  2. Senior Member
    Im not sure about Tmobile but with other carriers it depends on when your upgrade eligibility is.
    I know for ATT and Verizon, you have to be a certain amount of time into your contract to be eligible to upgrade. Sometimes they will be nice and give you an early upgrade.
    You can always call tmobile up and ask them.
  3. Senior Member
    Yea I just hate calling them cause it takes forever and they connect you to like the wrong departments and tell you one thing and then change their mind.
  4. Senior Member
    I believe it is one year.

Sorry you have bad luck with t-mobile customer service. I have always had great service from them.
  5. Senior Member
    Yea I was going to get a new one shipped out to me but then they're talking about if they think there's too much physical damage they charge you a hundred dollars. Mine has a few scratches you can see and they're like they might charge you and I'm like awesome so ill just wait a few more months. Thank you btw!
  6. Senior Member
    did you try going into the store and asking? you might get better answers there.

i've never dealt with t-mobile, but with verizon it really depends on how long you have had a contract with them. like someone who has had a contract for 10 years will get more frequent upgrades.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  7. Senior Member
    i think when i bought it they told me i could upgrade after a year.