Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else had a bad day today?

1. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

Anyone else had a bad day today?

Advertisements
    I've just been in a really cruddy mood all day. I woke up to wedding drama with my FMIL (who I love to death and it's not her fault places in my hometown aren't calling her back) and then my mom was upset about all that stuff and what time the rehearsal dinner was. So i was on the phone for 4 hours right after waking up. Then DF is being a pain about the wedding...nothing big just being a boy who doesn't know what's going on and doesn't like etiquette. Then I cut my heel really badly on the gate to the mail room and it still hurts.
    I dont know what I want for dinner...nothing healthy that's for sure. Just i was starting dinner DF decided to workout, but then stood in front of the tv for 10 minutes watching south park so now it'll be 10 before we eat because I waited to start it. Now he's upset because I didn't tell him I decided just to eat leftovers instead of cooking.
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Geographically Arkansas, but Carolina in my mind...
    Yep. Reallllllly bad day.

Doesn't help that I'm PMS-ing. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better all around!
  3. Pilot's Princess
    Pilot's Princess
    For your bad days. Tomorrow is a new day and you get to start all over!
  4. Senior Member
    Yep, bad day here as well. I started crying because I have no job and am now depending on DB for everything until I can get back on my feet. I had an interview today and it went well but the pay is NOTHING. I was working a really good job being a caretaker for a child, and my boss of over a year just left me high and dry and never called me back for anything. No notice, no email, no nothing. There is alot more to my story but bottom line is, she got what she wanted out of me, made me run around at all hours for her and I did it without complaining even when her time cut into my free time that I had, and she has the nerve to leave me hanging like this when she knows I have bills. Thanks, thanks alot. Karma is a bitch though, and I hope she meets her.
    I My Soldier

5. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by celigirl88 View Post
    Yep, bad day here as well. I started crying because I have no job and am now depending on DB for everything until I can get back on my feet. I had an interview today and it went well but the pay is NOTHING. I was working a really good job being a caretaker for a child, and my boss of over a year just left me high and dry and never called me back for anything. No notice, no email, no nothing. There is alot more to my story but bottom line is, she got what she wanted out of me, made me run around at all hours for her and I did it without complaining even when her time cut into my free time that I had, and she has the nerve to leave me hanging like this when she knows I have bills. Thanks, thanks alot. Karma is a ***** though, and I hope she meets her.
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

6. Senior Member
    My day yesterday was pretty stinky too.. I am just praying today is better. Hey, at least we're one day closer to the weekend?

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

I *Kayla*! She's the best wifey and friend in the world
  7. Senior Member
    I hope you have a better day today! Weddings create lots of stress, just try to relax and know everything will work out
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Yesterday SUCKED! I worked from 8am to 7pm...then come home to find out that DH may be getting kicked out of the Air Force if he doesn't pass his PT test. Yeah like we can survive on my measly 10 an hour job. I'm ready for him to get his ass into gear for this test and I'm pretty much going to be ignoring him as I'm seriously pissed OFF
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

9. <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3
    I'm having a bad day so far. Feel poopy. Skipped work. Have to go to this STUPID concert thing tonight for school. DB is sick, and he leaves soon... which is probably why my day has been so crappy.. I haven't gotten to talk to him much at all since he got to San Diego (yesterday "night") and to top it off-- his mom flew out there to see him. So I won't have been the last one to say bye to him I know that sounds petty, but everytime he has left thus far I've always been the one to give him a hug and kiss and tell him I love him LAST.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JessaBecc View Post

Thanks Hopefully today will be a little better but yesterday was sucky to say the least
    I My Soldier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast