Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly boys

1. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

Silly boys

Advertisements
    I encouraged DF to buy the new NCAA Football game for xbox today because he's been wanting it and he's spent a good bit of money getting a car for me and fixing up the apartment I thought he should have something he would really enjoy. Plus he has time right now because he's in-processing and wont next month because he starts his new job. Well he complained the whole way out of the store and the whole way home....but now he's been sitting happily on his butt for the past 4 hours playing the game. I dont get how they can listen to the theme song for 4 hours straight either. lol I guess the same way I've been looking at wedding invites for 4 hours.
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

2. Senior Member
    Hahaha, I love it! DF will play a video game for hours as well... I don't get the attraction, but then, I can also look at wedding stuff or school supplies (I'm a teacher who is addicted to school supplies... sue me) for hours as well.

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  3. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyLynn View Post
    Hahaha, I love it! DF will play a video game for hours as well... I don't get the attraction, but then, I can also look at wedding stuff or school supplies (I'm a teacher who is addicted to school supplies... sue me) for hours as well.
    Oh I am addicted to pens, pencils, sharpies, sticky notes, stickers....anything on that aisle in staples. My mom and I love to go and look. We have so many pens floating around!

Oh and he's not hungry but hasn't eaten in 5.5 hours lol
    Originally JessaBecc
    "God must be a WVU Mountaineer too cause he made the sun gold and the sky blue!"

4. Senior Member
    Now, even I can't ignore my hunger for something else... that's taking it to a new level!

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Geographically Arkansas, but Carolina in my mind...
    DB is the same way =) I once told him to go play so I could take a nap and he called his friend to get online & they played for hourssssssssss.

And school supplies are AWESOME! Not having a reason to buy them is the #1 reason I miss college.
  6. ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    Silly boys is right... DH is the same way, as well as his friends. They plop their butts down and the rest of the world does not exist... he has as a thing for the car racing ones..
  7. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife
    Now, even I can't ignore my hunger for something else... that's taking it to a new level!
    And he loves to eat! he hasn't moved since 2 pm and it's now 6:44 here....not even to go the bathroom!!!
    Originally JessaBecc

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JessaBecc View Post
    And he loves to eat! he hasn't moved since 2 pm and it's now 6:44 here....not even to go the bathroom!!!

You should ask him if he's glad he bought it. You might get a grunt in reply.

9. Air Force Wife
    Air Force Wife

You should ask him if he's glad he bought it. You might get a grunt in reply.
    I just did and without glancing up he goes "uh huh" lol
    Originally JessaBecc

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JessaBecc View Post
    I just did and without glancing up he goes "uh huh" lol
    This is getting funnier and funnier! Oh, boys. How we love them - even if they are addicted to video games!

On a side note, I'm glad everyone else likes school supplies... makes me feel not so strange!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast