Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Kat must be stranded on all of Tuesday...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Why Kat must be stranded on all of Tuesday...

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by decks89 View Post
    Well..he can't annoy you anymore...he is dead.

What kind did you get??????

Is your DH going to a concert or something?

Who is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarianna View Post
    Tigers Blood. It is coconut and strawberry mixed. I bought medium, but should have bought small because it was overflowing the cup and by the end my mouth was so frozen I couldn't taste it any more. He is going to Mayhem Fest on Tuesday. His buddy is going also. They were supposed to meet here and drive together so I could keep my car, it is an all day concert. Unfortunately he is now driving solo in my car because the buddies gf is being a biotch and refuses to come here. She says its to much trouble for her to set up her baby's play pen here... She wants me to bring my two dogs and their kennel and shove them all in her tiny house with no yard or place to get away from the baby. No thank you. So, now I will be sitting around lonely on Tuesday.
    Couldn't you drop him off at his buddies house and keep the car? Also...tell him to bring lots of bottled water. My DS went to Warped Tour a couple weeks ago and they do let you bring in water. Also, sunscreen...there is no shade at Verison Wireless Ampitheater...

It is $4.50 for ONE water there...you can get a case for that.
  2. Senior Member

Why is there just a dot there?
  3. Senior Member
    yeah

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  4. Senior Member

yeah yeah
  5. Senior Member
    Ya Ya 89

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  6. Senior Member

Bueller?

Bueller?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    His buddy lives an hour and a half away, the concert is about in the middle. So, he was going to come here and drop of his GF and their baby and they were just going to stay here Tuesday night since the concert is an all day/night thing. But, she apparently doesn't want to do that.

They live in this itsy bitsy trailer in a town that doesn't even have one horse. So, not only is it SUPER inconvenient for me to take my dogs there knowing that their 10 month old will terrorize my dogs the entire time with no relief and they won't even have any yard to go to the bathroom in, AND they don't understand how their AC works, even though we explained it to them 1000000000 times, so it is 90 degrees for an hour and 70 for an hour, ALL THE TIME. Not only will I have to deal with all of that, but there would be NOTHING for us to do all day. She is being ridiculous, and lazy.

It says no food or drinks on their website, so he wasn't planning on taking anything, but I will let him know about the water thing. That will save a ton of money. He never wears sunscreen, but I will tell him anyway.

So, I have no idea what I will do Tuesday. Be really bored and probably really pissed off that I have to be put in this position all over a stupid play pen.
  8. Senior Member
    Because everything is quotes and you can't have just quotes.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    yeah
    I just always wanted to do that since the newbs get to do it all the time.... Okay, not really. It told me I had to put something.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katarianna View Post
    His buddy lives an hour and a half away, the concert is about in the middle. So, he was going to come here and drop of his GF and their baby and they were just going to stay here Tuesday night since the concert is an all day/night thing. But, she apparently doesn't want to do that.

They live in this itsy bitsy trailer in a town that doesn't even have one horse. So, not only is it SUPER inconvenient for me to take my dogs there knowing that their 10 month old will terrorize my dogs the entire time with no relief and they won't even have any yard to go to the bathroom in, AND they don't understand how their AC works, even though we explained it to them 1000000000 times, so it is 90 degrees for an hour and 70 for an hour, ALL THE TIME. Not only will I have to deal with all of that, but there would be NOTHING for us to do all day. She is being ridiculous, and lazy.

It says no food or drinks on their website, so he wasn't planning on taking anything, but I will let him know about the water thing. That will save a ton of money. He never wears sunscreen, but I will tell him anyway.

So, I have no idea what I will do Tuesday. Be really bored and probably really pissed off that I have to be put in this position all over a stupid play pen.
    Ya...but Kat. Don't you usually stay at home anyways?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast