Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't get along with girls

1. in love.
    in love.

I don't get along with girls

Advertisements
    Last edited by missaubrey; 05-08-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: HORRIBLE SPELLING, SORRY! LOL
    hi.
  2. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    I get along with guys and girls alike.. Everyone can be gossipy. Not just us girls. I know alot of girls who say that though.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I think that some girls just connect with guys more. I don't really now how to explain it, it's just the people that you can relate to that you tend to gravitate towards. Maybe all the girls they know are the gossipy, girly types, and they just feel they have nothing in common with them.

I personally get along with both, but have a low bullshit tolerance for both sexes.
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  4. Senior Member
    I am like this. And yes, I get along with myself, I actually quite like myself. I have one close IRL female friend and that is it. I just "get" guys more. The way they think/act makes more sense to me.

It is the gossipy kind of girls, however I went to a decently wealthy public school, and that seemed to be about all that there was. I am only 19, and I just haven't encountered many girls that have a lot going on in their heads or are concerned with much other than material things/random hook ups/drinking things like that. I just don't care to surround myself with those kind of people anymore.

I honestly didn't like girls period, except for my friend Caitlin that I mentioned, until I joined here and realized that not all girls/women are like that, just the ones I happened to be exposed to.

Sorry for writing a book!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    It's not that I don't get along with girls, I just relate to and enjoy the company of guys more.
  6. Senior Member
    I just related better to Guys in Highschool I had a big lifted truck and went mudding and hunting so did they alot of the girls where I went to school refused to get dirty. Now I have one really good friend who we are the same. For me it just was my hobbies not alot of girls like what I did so I hung out with the boys (which made the girls hate me more haha)
    " Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right"
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Personally i prefer a mans personality to womens 90% of the time. The men I am friends with are down to earth and pretty drama free. It seems to me that women tend to have more drama, and I just prefer a more laid back lifestyle.

I do have a few like maybe 5 girlfriends that I am close with that are cool and non-dramatic
  8. No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    It's funny because I've always said I get along a lot better with guys than I do with girls, and yet I was in a sorority in college. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that (at least in my experience) girls tend to bring more drama with them and are more quick to stab you in the back. Where as guys tend to let things roll off their shoulder a lot more and are a bit more laid back.
    My blood runs scarlet and gray.
    *Court* and I were separated at birth
  9. in love.
    in love.
    Thanks for the different views. I was confused like what do they mean by that? Lol... I just always had more guy friends than girls. It just happened that way. But some girls are DEAD SET on having strictly guy friends in their lives and won't attempt to have girl friends because of 'drama'.
    hi.
  10. NDNatlGuardGF
    NDNatlGuardGF

Last edited by NDNatlGuardGF; 01-13-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast