Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Area 51?

1. Senior Member

Area 51?

Advertisements
    I'm bored, hence being in the bored room. Area 51 just popped into my head thanks to a reply on one of my statuses on facebook LOL, he told me the jet that flew over the other day in honor of the veteran's at the football game was really the aliens coming to check on me since they abducted me years ago LOL, well I had a good comeback, I used to volunteer for him at the museum, he's the curator of collections and his dad was in the military, so I asked him if he was really slipping out the truth that aliens are real and they are all hiding at Area 51 LOL...

anyways, what I'm really getting to is do you think Area 51 is really somewhere they keep top secret stuff like UFO's and aliens or what? Why is it so secretive? I mean, what other military base in the US says they have the right to use deadly force on the same sign that says no photography?

This really has me curious, and I have a feeling I'll have a weird dream about it tonight...I've been up for too long LOL been cleaning almost all day getting ready to get the Christmas tree set up
  2. Senior Member
    Nah, that is old news. Yuma is the new area 51 according to what I have read.
  3. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Hmm...not sure about Area 51, however, do I believe in life on other planets?

I do.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  4. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Aliens? I don't think so. But I wouldn't doubt that they still test new equipment there before releasing it to the public.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed View Post
    Aliens? I don't think so. But I wouldn't doubt that they still test new equipment there before releasing it to the public.
    This.

Area 51 is still a highly secretive area. If I remember correctly people who work there are flown in from Nellis daily.