Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever just wake up....

1. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)

Ever just wake up....

Advertisements
    ...[and you are completely pissed off and irritated for no reason what so ever? Yea, I'm having one of those days and every single person that speaks to me or speaks around me is pissing me off. They aren't saying or doing anything bad....I just can't stand them right now.

Today needs to hurry up. I get tomorrow off and I need to get some really good sleep so I can wake up on the right side of the bed! KWIM?

OH question!] Do you get up on the RIGHT side of the bed every morning? I do. I don't know why but ever since I was a kid I made sure to get up on the right side of the bed and not the left because the left was supposed to make your day a bad day. And I still do it now!

OK. I'm done now.
  2. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    I sleep on the left side, and I'm always up before DB... and more often than not (lately), CRABBY! Maybe we should switch sides lol I have never heard of that! I hope you feel better though, and enjoy your day off tomorrow! It'll be here before ya know it!
  3. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGirl View Post
    I sleep on the left side, and I'm always up before DB... and more often than not (lately), CRABBY! Maybe we should switch sides lol I have never heard of that! I hope you feel better though, and enjoy your day off tomorrow! It'll be here before ya know it!
    Oh yea! The left side is the "wrong" side of the bed!" So when someone asks if you got up on the wrong side of the bed you would say YES because the right is the RIGHT side of the bed. I know...weird.

Thanks!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    Oh yea! The left side is the "wrong" side of the bed!" So when someone asks if you got up on the wrong side of the bed you would say YES because the right is the RIGHT side of the bed. I know...weird.

Thanks!
    lol, I always get up on the right side too I don't like sleeping on the left side of the bed, never have! Thankfully my bf prefers the left side... or he just lets me have my way and I don't know about it...
  5. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by rae582 View Post
    lol, I always get up on the right side too I don't like sleeping on the left side of the bed, never have! Thankfully my bf prefers the left side... or he just lets me have my way and I don't know about it...
    I used to sleep on the left side of the bed. Well the center but started out on the left side. When DH and I started dating he liked the left side so I gave it to him. I guess I'm just a nice person. But since he's been gone for 8 months I've gone back to sleeping in the middle but I still crawl out of bed on the right side. Never fails.
  6. Senior Member

I have always slept on the left side and I am also left handed. Although...I only eat and write with my left hand.

I use scissors, bowl, throw a ball all with my right hand.

I don't think I am normal.
  7. Counting down the days...
    Counting down the days...
    Sorry you are grumpy! I get out of the right side of the bed, but only because that is the side I chose to sleep on. I don't have a side preference, I just make DF sleep on whatever side is closest to the door. He is my protector.
  8. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by decks View Post
    I have always slept on the left side and I am also left handed. Although...I only eat and write with my left hand.

Define normal . Cause I don't think I am either!

Quote Originally Posted by amy1117 View Post
    Sorry you are grumpy! I get out of the right side of the bed, but only because that is the side I chose to sleep on. I don't have a side preference, I just make DF sleep on whatever side is closest to the door. He is my protector.
    I know what you mean.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decks View Post

Actually I think you are 'normal' - my little brother is also left handed and uses his right hand to do all those things too because all of our scissors were right handed (the rest of the family is right handed) and he learned to bowl and throw a ball from me and our older brother. Makes perfect sense to me
  10. Where there is courage, there is humility
    Where there is courage, there is humility
    When by myself, I get up on the left side. When with DB, it's usually the right side.

And I have had mornings like that where I am just irritated for no reason and don't want to be around people. It makes me wonder if it's because of not so good dreams I had.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast