Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My Interesting Weekend!

1. Regular Member

Cloud 9 My Interesting Weekend!

Advertisements
    So on Friday after I got done with my classes I left and drove for 7 hours to surprise DH. I got down to Augusta at around 1930 and he text me a few mins after that and was like "Hey baby!" and I responded with "Hey guess what!!!" he was like "what?" and I told him that I was sittin at the BP station across from gate 2 and was lookin at the sign for the post, and he started freakin out! He was like "Really??? No way!!!!" and when I told him that I wasnt lying to him he was like Im getting ready drive on post and come get me. So I drove on post and picked him and two of his buddies up and we went and stayed in town at a hotel. Well the weekend just kept gettin better. We partied with a few of the other guys and girls stationed there Friday night, and then Saturday we started with some of the same people as the night before, but all of a sudden like somewhere between 30 and 45 people we didnt know showed up. DH and I were not happy about them invading our room. Eventually the cops were called and everyone that wasnt stayin in our room or another room there was forced to leave, which kinda made me happy lol! I wanted some time with DH! LOL! When we woke up yesterday morning he didnt want me to come back to TN! He latched onto me and was like "No! I dont wanna get up because that means you have to leave me!" Just as soon as he walked away and I sat back down in my car to drive back to TN I started bawling! I cried the entire drive! I hate having to leave him behind! LOL! But other than that the weekend was completely crazy! LOL
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Awww I remember picking my dh up from base on our little weekends. I cried everytime hehad to go back. Glad you had a good time. I would have kicked everyone who wasnt invited out myself. noone screws with my time with the hubby lol
    Live life to the fullest today. You may not get tomorrow!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Aww...I'm glad you go to see him!! Sorry to hear about all those people invading ya'lls room though!
  4. Regular Member
    Thanks ladies! I know I was not happy about it! I mean the first night was ok until another couple started havin sex in the second bed in our room lol! It was awkward! LOL! We just got louder than them though so we didnt have to listen lol! The second night I was kickin people out! He was like baby calm down! I was like "Heck no! This is my time with you! They have no right to be in here!" LOL!
  5. Senior Member
    Awwww. I know how that feels.

Deployment Survivor:
    09.24.08-10.17.09
  6. Regular Member
    Thanks girl!