Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I had a moment of panic

1. Where there is courage, there is humility
    Where there is courage, there is humility

I had a moment of panic

Advertisements
    I woke up and looked at my alarm clock this morning. It read 7:33. I immediately freaked out, thinking I overslept my alarm for work, and how I was going to be late.

And then I realized

That today is Saturday, and I don't have work!

So I went back to sleep
  2. LT
    best feeling ever! i love waking up and realizing i don't have to
  3. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    oh I absolutely HATE that feeling! I literally can't breathe and start semi-hyperventilating and just rushing around with no real purpose to my actions because I can't think straight. My stomach jumps in to my throat and my heart starts beating a mile a minute. Especially when I've fallen asleep on accident (watching t.v. or something) and I wake up late or think I'm late. Ooooh hate hate HATE that feeling

Glad you realized that you didn't have to work today and you could go back to sleep though I've done it a few times where I don't realize it until I'm all ready and about to head out the door
  4. Where there is courage, there is humility
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    oh I absolutely HATE that feeling! I literally can't breathe and start semi-hyperventilating and just rushing around with no real purpose to my actions because I can't think straight. My stomach jumps in to my throat and my heart starts beating a mile a minute. Especially when I've fallen asleep on accident (watching t.v. or something) and I wake up late or think I'm late. Ooooh hate hate HATE that feeling

Glad you realized that you didn't have to work today and you could go back to sleep though I've done it a few times where I don't realize it until I'm all ready and about to head out the door
    It is one of the worst feelings, because you're dead asleep and then it hits you! I don't like the anxiety it causes.

I have never made it as far as getting ready, but I do sympathesize with you! I'm sure it's one of those moments where you don't know what to do after that, since you're all ready to start the day.
  5. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Quote Originally Posted by *Court* View Post
    It is one of the worst feelings, because you're dead asleep and then it hits you! I don't like the anxiety it causes.

I have never made it as far as getting ready, but I do sympathesize with you! I'm sure it's one of those moments where you don't know what to do after that, since you're all ready to start the day.
    Yep! And it happens all. the. time. to me I hate it. Even if I don't have to be up for anything, any time I ever fall asleep somewhere I don't mean to or some time I don't mean to I almost always wake up like that. My poor heart
  6. Señor Member
    Señor Member

...i mean, awwwww

be cool.
  7. Where there is courage, there is humility
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    Yep! And it happens all. the. time. to me I hate it. Even if I don't have to be up for anything, any time I ever fall asleep somewhere I don't mean to or some time I don't mean to I almost always wake up like that. My poor heart
    Aww, I'm sorry. I can't remember the last time I woke up like that-definitely not sometime in the last 3 months, I think.

I always get the disoriented/state of confusion in the middle of the night. I HATE THAT! I could be in my own bed, and I'll still wake up confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mark's. View Post

...i mean, awwwww

8. Regular Member
    lol Ive done that more times then id like to admit. I use to wake up all the time at like 3am and misread the clock thinking its 8 and ill get out of bed and rust around to get ready for school only to look at the clock and realize it is indeed 3 am. lol
    Alicia. Wife to Trevor. Mommy to Val.