Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: DB is hilarious

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Giggle DB is hilarious

Advertisements
    So last night I was at a sleepover, and I was handed "Blue", an AF E-9 bear. So I called DB & left him a message, telling him that I was sleeping with a pink fuzzy blanket and Blue, and not to write Blue up for having his uniform incorrect and messed up. Guess what DB said to me this morning?
    "Hey I got your message, I'm not worried about writing him up about his uniform, I'm about to arrest him for UCMJ (uniform code military justice or something) for sleeping with my wife!" Urm, DB? We're not married. Everyone thinks we're engaged, did you propose to the detachment by accident instead of me? What other cute things have your SO said lately?
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  2. Senior Member
    via facebook msg last night:

apparently you're at the bar with the girls. be good, be safe, and remember you're in love. be good and drink a bud for me, be safe and get someone to drive your drunk ass home, and remember you're in love with me and it would seriously kill my career if i have to kill my fellow man.

ahhhh he's such a poet
  3. New beginnings :)
    New beginnings :)
    "keep glued to your phone baby i will call sometime within the next 3-4 hours "

Hm...As if my phone hasn't become like a TUMOR the past almost 6 months? HAHAHA! Silly DF..if only he knew
    Philippians 4:13
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dh said jiffy pop!
  5. LLL
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiduwop View Post

apparently you're at the bar with the girls. be good, be safe, and remember you're in love. be good and drink a bud for me, be safe and get someone to drive your drunk ass home, and remember you're in love with me and it would seriously kill my career if i have to kill my fellow man.

ahhhh he's such a poet

Let me just say that I love this and I cant stop laughing! lol

"A friend is someone with whom, your thoughts, dreams and secrets you can share. And no matter what you say or do, you know that they still care."
    ~Anonymous
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiduwop View Post

ahhhh he's such a poet
    Sounds like something DB would say to me.
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    New quote from DB on the phone "I could talk to you and kill you at the same time"

Urm, DB? Please, I'd like to live and talk to you. I promise I won't bore you to death.