Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: any one wanna help me?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

any one wanna help me?

Advertisements
    I will be going into qualification for Directorship for my Mary Kay Business, once I am done with my qualification I will be a brand new director of my very own Unit. I am super excited.
    So here is my delima, I need to come up with a Unit name, this will be my What my Unit is called and referred to, and when someone in my unit gets acknowledge for something great they will say she is from such and such Unit, The Unit name will also be in the Applause magazine..
    I am stumped I cant think of a great name, and I dont want to be the Breaux Unit, I want something fun, and unique, something that when you hear it, it sounds awesome, strong and you can do anything... I know thats alot to ask, I just figured with all you amazing, talented, creative women someone can think of something amazing and motivational...
    TIA for any and all Ideas.

God didn't have time to make a nobody." Mary Kay Ash.
    Wifey to LukesLilTrooper
    www.marykay.com/nbreaux
    nbreaux@marykay.com
  2. Am
    Simple things come to mind.

My brainstorm produced "radiance", "luminous", "foxy", "grace", "chic", "elegance", and my personal favorite "swanky".

I realize they're really random, single words. If nothing else, hopefully they give you some ideas.
  3. 021409<3
    021409<3
    Isn't the bumble bee one of Mary Kay's like, mascots or something? Maybe you could incorporate that into it? I don't know, it's getting late here so I can't think of anything that's not lame lol. Congrats on becoming a Director though! My mom did Mary Kay for a while so I know how exciting that is =)
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAshley214 View Post
    Isn't the bumble bee one of Mary Kay's like, mascots or something? Maybe you could incorporate that into it? I don't know, it's getting late here so I can't think of anything that's not lame lol. Congrats on becoming a Director though! My mom did Mary Kay for a while so I know how exciting that is =)
    The Bumble Bee is one of our Symbols, It Symbolizes women being strong enough to over come obsticals and stuff.
    Becuase they Bumble Bee is Aerodinamically not suppose to be able to fly their wings are to small to support thier huge bodies, But yet they still fly, its like God never whispered You Can't Do It, and so they against all odds FLY. Giving hope to other people and especially women that when someone says you Cant Do It, its only a mind set, You CAN Do it if you really want to, and are deteremined, Never let anyone keep you from flying by telling you your wings are to small to support your dreams.

God didn't have time to make a nobody." Mary Kay Ash.
    Wifey to LukesLilTrooper
    www.marykay.com/nbreaux
    nbreaux@marykay.com