Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: test

  1. Senior Member
    miamoa2002's Avatar
    miamoa2002 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    #1

    test

    Advertisements
    test
  2. A Beautiful Mistake
    truzbabygirl's Avatar
    truzbabygirl is offline
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19,863
    #2
    Test? lol
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415

    #3
    testing 1, 2, 3... testing 1, 2, 3
  4. Senior Member
    miamoa2002's Avatar
    miamoa2002 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    #4
    I wanted to make a new sig pic but ít didnt turn out good . If you are a jewel can you have a bigger signature pic?
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by miamoa2002 View Post
    I wanted to make a new sig pic but ít didnt turn out good . If you are a jewel can you have a bigger signature
    pic?
    Yes... if you are a jewel you get twice the amount of height, but the width for jewels and non-jewels is the same (and that is 600 pixels)
  6. Senior Member
    miamoa2002's Avatar
    miamoa2002 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Yes... if you are a jewel you get twice the amount of height, but the width for jewels and non-jewels is the same (and that is 600 pixels)
    It said 500*200 and it made me look like a fridge.

    Wtf, I post a VENT and almost no one answers and then I post TEST and people come flying
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by miamoa2002 View Post
    It said 500*200 and it made me look like a fridge.

    Wtf, I post a VENT and almost no one answers and then I post TEST and people come flying
    Haha I didnt have any info for you in your vent, but I am all over siggy's
  8. Senior Member
    miamoa2002's Avatar
    miamoa2002 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Haha I didnt have any info for you in your vent, but I am all over siggy's
    I just wanted people to join in my BASH the frak out of them for making me feel like a second class citizen, but fine dont help out (JK)

    So either I have to look like a fridge or I have to break down and become a jewel
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by miamoa2002 View Post
    I just wanted people to join in my BASH the frak out of them for making me feel like a second class citizen, but fine dont help out (JK)

    So either I have to look like a fridge or I have to break down and become a jewel
    Aww i sorry love, I will beat them up for you

    What do you mean look like a fridge? Post the pic here or send me the pic in a PM and I can try and play around with sizes and what not for you if you want!
  10. Senior Member
    miamoa2002's Avatar
    miamoa2002 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    #10
    Ok, here it is. I was drunk and tried my friends wig on, with not such a good result

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •