Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What a mean dirty trick my subconscious played on me this morning!!!

  1. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #1

    What a mean dirty trick my subconscious played on me this morning!!!

    Advertisements
    I had a dream that I woke up and DH was standing a few steps away from my bed in his uniform with a bag over his shoulder. He was smiling down at me and I thought "OMG! You are home! What are you doing home?!" I was so excited....and then my alarm woke me up! MEAN joke subconscious! VERY VERY MEAN!

    Oh well. Somewhere around 3 to 4 weeks and he WILL be back!
  2. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Experiment 626's Avatar
    Experiment 626 is offline
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    13,217
    #2
    You need to slap your subconscious That is the worst joke ever

    Mine does it too
  3. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    You need to slap your subconscious That is the worst joke ever

    Mine does it too
    I know right! I wish I could but I'd probably hurt myself in the process! It got me really down this morning until I kept repeating that he will be home soon.

    Kind of makes me tear up though. I want him home now and that was just a mean thing to dream about! I was dumbfounded for a little bit when my alarm went off. Made me not want to get out of bed today.
  4. *
    ashlee's Avatar
    ashlee is offline
    *
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dale City, VA
    Posts
    2,653
    #4
    I'm sorry.

    I had a dream 3 nights ago that DS was sleeping in bed and some girl "Casey Owen" came and slit his screen on his window and stole him!!! I went and got him out of bed, I was so scared. For some reason everytime we visit Busch Gardens, that night I have a dream about "Casey Owen" stealing DS from somewhere. Freaks me out everytime though.
  5. "Damn....Those Outlaws Sure Do Make Good Cowboys"
    Jenn B.'s Avatar
    Jenn B. is offline
    "Damn....Those Outlaws Sure Do Make Good Cowboys"
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    935
    Blog Entries
    6
    #5
    i would be mad as hell if i had a dream like that. mean mean mind.
  6. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlee View Post
    I'm sorry.

    I had a dream 3 nights ago that DS was sleeping in bed and some girl "Casey Owen" came and slit his screen on his window and stole him!!! I went and got him out of bed, I was so scared. For some reason everytime we visit Busch Gardens, that night I have a dream about "Casey Owen" stealing DS from somewhere. Freaks me out everytime though.
    Who is Casey Owen? A real person or just a name your brain came up with?
  7. Member
    68Wife's Avatar
    68Wife is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ME: San Diego, Ca HIM: Korea
    Posts
    1,213
    #7
    Olive that is terrible, I'm not sure if I would have been sad or angry when I woke up!

    ashlee: thanks now I will never be able to put DD in her own room!
    DH ~ I did inventory, you have my heart, Killy has my DNA, and the army has my body.
    Wifey to Fashionista

  8. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Wife View Post
    Olive that is terrible, I'm not sure if I would have been sad or angry when I woke up!

    ashlee: thanks now I will never be able to put DD in her own room!
    I was REALLY upset and down right after I realized it was a dream and I wanted to go back to sleep and be with him! But now I'm just mad because my emotions got played with.
  9. Senior Member
    ~Laura~'s Avatar
    ~Laura~ is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    I was REALLY upset and down right after I realized it was a dream and I wanted to go back to sleep and be with him! But now I'm just mad because my emotions got played with.
    I did that so many times over the winter, it blows.

    soon soon soon soon soon

  10. *
    ashlee's Avatar
    ashlee is offline
    *
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dale City, VA
    Posts
    2,653
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    Who is Casey Owen? A real person or just a name your brain came up with?
    My crazy brain came up with her. I don't even know what she looks like...just her name. I think just being at Busch Gardens where he could get lost so easily and I have to be on watch constantly...my mind has nightmares that night. I only dream about this chick when we go there. And we get season passes.

    Quote Originally Posted by 68Wife View Post
    Olive that is terrible, I'm not sure if I would have been sad or angry when I woke up!

    ashlee: thanks now I will never be able to put DD in her own room!
    I'm sorry. DS used to sleep with me for a long time b/c I was nervous. We've never had any problems though. I'm not as nervous during the winter b/c we lock his window..he sleeps with it open during the summer though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •