Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My DB is AMAZING!

Banned

My DB is AMAZING!

Advertisements
    DB: I love you baby
    Me: I love you too baby. I'm gonna miss youuu.
    DB: Im gonna miss you too but ill call you every day and you can cry on the phone if you want to ok?
    Me: Lol. I'll be looking forward to your calls. And why would I cry on the phone?
    DB: Cuz you miss me so much lol
    Me: But I can be strongggg.
    DB: Yea you will be strong but its ok to cry baby im shure you will see me cry since I almost cried the other night
    Me: A week is nothinggg. I'll just have to figure out what I'm gonna do with all my free time. I'll save the crying for the year and a half you'll be in Florida and the 9 months you'll be in Iraq.
    DB: That wont be fer a while baby
    Me: Yea, but still. I'll save it for then. Maybe... maybe not. We'll have to see. Haven't been away from you for long enough to know how I'll react.
    DB: Its gonna be interesting but we will make it ok
    Me: Which time? This week? Or later?
    DB: Both but dont worry about iraq because ill be ok I know what im doing and the guys with me will know how to do their job thats why we train so hard ok baby
    Me: Yea, and it's still awhile away. I'll make it. I've gotta make it cuz I love you so much.
    DB: Well we will take it a day at a time
    Me: Yea, that's the best way to do it
    DB: what about tonights date
    Me: I definitely liked it. Mainly because I got to spend it with you.
    DB: Lol me too because I got to spend it with you thats how I want to spend every day
    Me: Aw. Baby, that'd be the perfect way to spend everyday. And it'll be better when it doesn't have to end every night.
    DB: True ill spend less gas lol
    Me: Eh, kinda. It'll still be half an hour from the base.
    DB: Yea but I usually drive out to jacks house every day anyways so not really anyway are you gonna put the down payment on the furniture tomorrow
    Me: Uh duh. I kinda love that furniture. And don't wanna wait for the stuff to be delivered after we move in.
    DB: we kinda have to so on thursday when I get back and we have some fun we will go look at the townhouse ok baby
    Me: I don't mean it like that. I mean I want the furniture to be delivered the day we move in instead of having an empty apartment for a day or so. It'd kinda suck to have an apartment with just a tv, tv stand and mattress. Lol.
    DB: Well maybe it will happen but maybe not we can still have fun plus we wont have cable for a week probably right so we will just have each other baby
    Me: Not if I set up for the cable to be set up the day we move in. And we'll have DVDs and stuff. But most definitely will have each other.
    DB: Yup that guy kinda sucked lol (in reference to a guy on America's Got Talent)
    Me: Yea well. Country singing takes TALENT. He has none. Anyways, thanks for ignoring what I said last.
    DB: Sorry baby I love you
    Me: I love you too. And my mom and sister need to go to beddddd.
    DB: So what does that mean for me
    Me:
    DB: I dont know what that means did you forget im a simple country boy lol
    Me: It means you gotta wait and seeeeee.
    DB: Whaaat everrr lol
    Me: What do you want it to mean?
    DB: Dont know but I have fun all the time I am with you sweetie
    Me: Hmm. I could do a few things. Lmao. I always enjoy my time with you.
    DB: Like what
    Me: Guess
    DB:
    Me: maybeeee not exactly what I was gonna do tho
    DB: well what
    Me: Dunno guess.
    DB: I think you should tell me cuz its not fair to tease me all night when I wont see you fer a week
    Me: How am I teasing you?
    DB: In the truck and sitting here with you
    Me: And you don't think you were teasing me? Gotta wait and see? And uh duh. Who else would it have been with?
    DB: Okk im not ticklish asshole.
    Me: If you aren't ticklish, then why do you jump like that?

He just left for MD on leave. I'm gonna miss himmmm.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    awww!!! thats so sweet! oh hey if you move into these apartment the cable is included with the rent! so you would already have cable!!!!! LOL
    Banned

haha maybe free/included cable will win him over.