Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mylifeisaverage.com

1. Senior Member

mylifeisaverage.com

Advertisements
    Whoever it was that posted about this site the other day I you!

Today I saw a man being chased down the street by a cop. He was yelling " you can't catch me I'm the Ginger bread man." I laughed so hard I cried. MLIA.

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    this one

Today my husband and I pulled over at McDonalds after visiting a viking market. We were fully dressed up as vikings. The girl at the drive-through stared at us. I told her it is rude to stare at time-travellers. MLIA
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I read this site every morning to get my day going, I it!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Last edited by Lmarie; 01-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Today, I was babysitting a three-year-old. While we were eating ice cream, I told her she was very mature. She asked what it meant, and I told her it means she acts older than she is. She told me not to speak with my mouth full. MLIA
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Today I had a day off. I went to IKEA dressed as a lion and hid in a cupboard, welcoming people to Narnia every time they opened the doors. Best day off ever. MLIA.
  7. Senior Member
    Today, someone wrote on MLIA that Google always wins the yahoo/Google fights. I went on yahoo and typed in "yahoo knows." It came up with "Yahoo knows the answers." Google came up with "Google knows the muffin man." Google DOES always win. MLIA.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanchick View Post
    Today I had a day off. I went to IKEA dressed as a lion and hid in a cupboard, welcoming people to Narnia every time they opened the doors. Best day off ever. MLIA.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Today, I was hanging out with my friends when I brought up the topic of Harry Potter. They began to bash it by calling it stupid. They continued this for a while so finally I said "Silencio!" They immediately fell silent. They claimed it was because they were confused about what I had just said, but I know deep down that I am a wizard. MLIA
  10. Senior Member
    Today, my boyfriend said in a very serious voice, "I have a request." Worried that something was wrong I told him to go ahead. He replied with, "When we get our own place can we buy a bunch of silly straws?" I know for sure that this is the man I will marry one day.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast