Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Who has had

1. Senior Member

Who has had

Advertisements
    [Fruity Pebbles Treats? It's just like Rice Krispy treats, just with Fruity Pebbles instead...]

OMG they are soo delicious, I haven't made them since I was in middle school for 4-H, and I wanted to save some money since I love rice krispy treats, so I figured I'd make them instead of buying them already made...they taste so much better than the ones in the stores, 1 cause they are fruity instead of "ricey" I guess is the word LOL and 2 because they are so fresh!

My arm is sore from stirring for so long, but I wanted to make them perfect, so I made sure to keep stirring LOL

mmm LOL I can't wait for Anna to taste it in the morning, but I purposely made them AFTER she went to bed, such a mean mommy...but hey, she wouldn't share her remote control car that I bought for her tonight cause she kept saying "It's Anna's turn now Mommy" she was crashing it into everything and the cats were chasing it everywhere! But even though she didn't want to share with me, I'll share my goodies with her
  2. I love Mikey!!
    I love Mikey!!
    mmhhhmmm I want some now.
  3. Member
    Blog Entries
    I them!
    "I miss you- so much, everyday. All I think about is you. . . " DB

NO MORE TICKER- He is finally home!
  4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    yummy!! I used to love those as a kid, now I can't eat anything sweet like that....but my kids love it
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Never had them. Miss K would love them though
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  6. Senior Member
    Kris- It's really easy to make, the recipe I used is 1/4 cup of butter, 1 regular pack of marshmallows, can be regular size or mini's same quantity. And then 5 cups of the Fruity Pebbles...

Melt the butter in a large pot first, then when it's just liquid, add all the marshmallows at once, keep stirring until it's all melted too...once it's melted together, take it off the heat and add the cereal, keep stirring until it's all combined. Some will be left in the pot, but pour it over onto a greased pan and get it as even as you can, I stuck mine in the fridge and that made it easier to cut
  7. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    No I never tried that but I used to LOVE fruity pebbles! Now I kinda want to make that.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsu0808p View Post
    Kris- It's really easy to make, the recipe I used is 1/4 cup of butter, 1 regular pack of marshmallows, can be regular size or mini's same quantity. And then 5 cups of the Fruity Pebbles...

Melt the butter in a large pot first, then when it's just liquid, add all the marshmallows at once, keep stirring until it's all melted too...once it's melted together, take it off the heat and add the cereal, keep stirring until it's all combined. Some will be left in the pot, but pour it over onto a greased pan and get it as even as you can, I stuck mine in the fridge and that made it easier to cut
    Thanks!
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  9. Ready to let the dogs out?
    Ready to let the dogs out?
    Blog Entries
    I've made them! I've also used cocoa puffs, and Reese's Peanut Butter cereal too.

10. Senior Member
    Nope, but they sound really good, although I've never even tasted Fruity Pebbles.
    Cori Aletta______ Avery William

09.23.09_________06.13.11