Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Today's texts from last night

1. Senior Member

Today's texts from last night

Advertisements
    Which ones cracked you up lately?

This one is hilarious:

(305): She was sleeping without a shirt so I thought I wouldI sneaked a peek at her nipples..than I realized they were just warts...on her back.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  3. Senior Member
    (540): so he let me use one of the toothbrushes that came in his daughters 4 pack, purple glittery toddler toothbrush, the next time i came back his wife has used their label maker and put my name on it...

(817): she's walking around the room telling people she can make the room move with her mind and then she shakes her head really fast yelling 'see?!'

(870): You called information & said "connect me to johnny depp" when they told u it wasn't listed u said " try depp comma johnny he's expecting my call"

(353): When I'm drunk and can't pee, I sing my abc's in my head and try to pee before I get to pee. Last night I forgot to do it in my head
  4. Senior Member
    I waste too much of my life on this website. The Johnny Depp one cracks me up too.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    uh oh!

(540): so he let me use one of the toothbrushes that came in his daughters 4 pack, purple glittery toddler toothbrush, the next time i came back his wife has used their label maker and put my name on it...
  6. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLady View Post

(817): she's walking around the room telling people she can make the room move with her mind and then she shakes her head really fast yelling 'see?!'

(870): You called information & said "connect me to johnny depp" when they told u it wasn't listed u said " try depp comma johnny he's expecting my call"

(353): When I'm drunk and can't pee, I sing my abc's in my head and try to pee before I get to pee. Last night I forgot to do it in my head

7. Senior Member
    I love these!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed