Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ASK me!!!

1. Senior Member

Just ASK me!!!

Advertisements
    So db has been asking/hinting about engagement rings pretty heavily for the last month, wanting to know my size, etc. It's driving me BAT CRAZY, I wish he would quit putting me in suspense/anticipation and just ask!

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Last edited by Lmarie; 01-05-2010 at 09:42 PM.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmarie View Post
    DB sent me a ring sizer a couple months ago. He's deployed right now, but I'm waiting in anticipation for him to ask me when he comes home.

Hopefully your DB asks you soon!
    Heh, thanks! I hope yours does too, when he comes home!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    My boyfriend asked me about all that 3 months after we started dating. He gave me a deadline of his deployment (this November) so I've been sending him wishlists from jeweler websites. Just send him an email with pics of styles you like (with DIFFERENT prices, since you don't want to expect him to get something he cannot afford) and your size and wait patiently.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    My boyfriend asked me about all that 3 months after we started dating. He gave me a deadline of his deployment (this November) so I've been sending him wishlists from jeweler websites. Just send him an email with pics of styles you like (with DIFFERENT prices, since you don't want to expect him to get something he cannot afford) and your size and wait patiently.
    Lucky you After four years, this is the first time he's brought it up on his own, specifically. We actually came up with a few idea together, and I sent him some pics (but not a site, I don't want him to spend too much) that were similar to what we wanted. So I'm just crossing my fingers and waiting for now.
  6. Senior Member
    Oh Girl! I know how you're feeling. We played that game for a year and 7 months from the time he first commented on asking (he actually sort of did ask, but it was like top secret). and then brought it up MANY times in between. Oh, I know what you're going through. I AM SORRY! It definitely isn't fun!
  7. New beginnings :)
    New beginnings :)
    Patience, young grasshopper!

DF wasn't subtle. We were in the car one evening and he said "If I asked you to be my wife when I get back from Iraq would you say yes?" and of course I said yes. Then he proposed only a couple days later Might not be as long to wait as you think!
    Philippians 4:13
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi87 View Post
    Patience, young grasshopper!

DF wasn't subtle. We were in the car one evening and he said "If I asked you to be my wife when I get back from Iraq would you say yes?" and of course I said yes. Then he proposed only a couple days later Might not be as long to wait as you think!
    Patience? *raises eyebrow* Is 4 years of dating not patient? I'm trying though, I really am. DB is NEVER subtle, but he's been poking around the subject all month, so I'm kinda like "Either ask, or let it drop!" Lol, he KNOWS if you get thoughts in my head, I can't get them out!
  9. New beginnings :)
    New beginnings :)
    Hehe okay okay yes four years is patient!
    DF and I never really went through a "dating" phase persay...

Crossing my fingers for ya!
    Philippians 4:13
  10. Meagan. Spell it right.
    Meagan. Spell it right.
    Blog Entries

Im sure he will ask soon!
    Previously known as PFCCJCgirl.

Oh, you left me with a broken heart. And now I see what I should've from the start.
    Oh, you left me with nothing but a kiss, And now I'm leaving you with these lips, These lips.
    Everything looked fine from here. Everything looked more than clear. But now you are gone, And I'm still here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast