Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Twilight Movies??!?!?!!?!!

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Suspicious 5 Twilight Movies??!?!?!!?!!

Advertisements
    Okay, okay... I know this isn't the most reliable place to get information from but I saw this earlier..

http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-21-ec...wilight-movies

Eclipse Actor Says There Will Be 5 Twilight Movies!!!

Filed under: Twilight
    Oh boy, oh boy! Get excited Twilighters! We're hearing from an actual cast member that there should be THREE more Twilight movies coming our way after New Moon!
    Recently casted Boo Boo Stewart (yes, that's really his name, and, no, he isn't related to K-Stew) spilled the beans in a recent interview that as far as he knows, the big wigs are planning on five total Twilight movies.
    With only four books, that suggests two options. The more likely option is that the final novel, Breaking Dawn, will be turned into two films, something that author, Stephenie Meyer has suggested.
    The second, more exciting option, could be that a whole new story may be in the works for another film/book. How much would you Twilighters love that?!
    By the way, Boo Boo will be playing Seth Clearwater, the youngest boy in the werewolf pack.
    So which would U rather see: Breaking Dawn split in two or a brand new story?

I just don't see how someone that hasn't even been in the movie yet would know? Just hype? Who wants to see 5 movies?

I wouldn't even like twilight except for Rob
    and the books...

anyways...
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    I will be ecstatic if that is true!!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'd be ok with 5....but that's because I love the Twilight series
  4. Senior Member
    I could potentially see Breaking Dawn split into two movies. But there is also a lot they can cut out. I wouldn't be surprised if they split it.

But I could see them waiting to see how Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows does as a 2 movie installment. It isn't done often, I think Deathly Hallows is the first one I've seen split in a long time. So they are probably hesitant on how it will work out as far as sales and audience reaction

5. Formerly "Chels"
    Formerly "Chels"
    Blog Entries
    Ooh I hope so!!
  6. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    I could see them breaking up the last book into 2 movies that makes more sense. That book is sooo long to try and condense it and make the story line work would be suicide.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

7. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    I could potentially see Breaking Dawn split into two movies. But there is also a lot they can cut out. I wouldn't be surprised if they split it.

But I could see them waiting to see how Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows does as a 2 movie installment. It isn't done often, I think Deathly Hallows is the first one I've seen split in a long time. So they are probably hesitant on how it will work out as far as sales and audience reaction
    This. Exactly.

I can see the last movie being broken up,if they don't they might cut out a lot that shouldn't be cut.

REMEMBER OPSEC AND PERSEC WHEN POSTING!!

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I bet Harry Potter set the precedent and now we'll see it happen a LOT more with cult classics. As long as the producers KNOW that they will sell as many tickets to each of two installments as they would to one, they'll do it. I bet you anything.
  9. Senior Member
    I'd be okay with 5 movies. but id rather have a 5th movie that focused on Bella after her change and the whole issue w/ the Volturi. Wishful thinking I know
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    sonofabitch.... I HATE "to be continued" movies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast