Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ca ca CRAZZZZY Dream

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Ca ca CRAZZZZY Dream

Advertisements
    Backstory- This morning I woke up around one to a ton of itching. I went to the bathroom and saw that I had rashes everywhere. I took a shower and changed my sheets (I have my suspicions but that's not the point of the thread ) and went back to bed. This is the dreamage that followed:

I woke up and I had the same welts but I had a GIANT protruding bump on my chest and my face was so swollen that my nostrils were almost closed. I realized I needed to go to the hospital so I go to the livingroom to tell my dad. I see him laying on the sofa and he opens his mouth and dry cocaine is pouring from it. He was higher than a kite and was laughing and making no sense. He gave me his keys and told me to go to the hospital without him.

Okay. so I go outside and I see a car under my tree. It is the people my dad went out with and they are wearing partial clown suits and they are asleep. For some reason I go back inside and my dad is kneeling in front of me with a CRAZY smile in his face and cocaine is pouring out of his nose . So by this time I can't breath out of my nose and I am red everywhere and my dad is rolling around on the ground laughing.

I woke up and had a freakout>

2. Meagan. Spell it right.
    Meagan. Spell it right.
    Blog Entries
    aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahaahh
    Previously known as PFCCJCgirl.

Oh, you left me with a broken heart. And now I see what I should've from the start.
    Oh, you left me with nothing but a kiss, And now I'm leaving you with these lips, These lips.
    Everything looked fine from here. Everything looked more than clear. But now you are gone, And I'm still here.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could plug my brain into this computer and upload the vid My dad's face was funny but so creepy!!! I even scolded him at one point for snorting all that coke!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Whoa..that's intense!