Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Commercials...

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Commercials...

Advertisements
    are full of lies. The Pringles commercial was just bragging about not having broken chips. BS! The last can of Pringles I opened had 2 whole chips. 2!

And the "forever in a landfill" commercials... I don't even know what product or service these are supposed to be advertising. Commercial Fail! I just get upset cause I feel like my tv is trying to guilt me. I recycle, darn it! I recycle pretty much everything now due to a new town law.

It's 3:47 AM, I'm not tired, and there's no boy here to make me sleepy. So dumb commercials it is!

P.S. There were like 900 exclamation points in this post and I took most of them out to avoid the wrath of the MSOS-ers.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I hate when there are commercials of restaurants and their food looks wonderful on tv, YET...there are non of those restaurants even remotely close in the area! Um hello...how about learning the geographic locations of these restaurants to market correctly! AHHHH! It just creates cravings and then pissy feelings!
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    I've found when you shake the can of pringles ( especially the mini can) it will break them. I spotted a kid doing this one day at the grocery store. I then picked cans from the back.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mushortgurl03 View Post
    I hate when there are commercials of restaurants and their food looks wonderful on tv, YET...there are non of those restaurants even remotely close in the area! Um hello...how about learning the geographic locations of these restaurants to market correctly! AHHHH! It just creates cravings and then pissy feelings!
    OH! Totally. They keep advertising CiCi's here and the nearest location is honestly 4 hours away. Why are you so evil, television, why?

I don't actually like Pringles all that much. It just annoys me that the commercials lie.