Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Weird

Advertisements
    I just discovered that this kid (Brian Dales-lead singer) I went to highschool with is in a band now and apparently they are a big deal.

http://www.myspace.com/thesummerset

I never would have thought the kid could sing, I'm so weirded out right now. But check them out, they are pretty good!
    Banned
    he's pretty cute

this guy I went to high school with is now a model, he has been in abercrombie stores and cosmo.

I am off to go find the pictures.... hahahah
    Banned

Banned
    i am totally thread jacking

sorry

hope things are well with you Megan! Kane is leaving soon right??
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by athousandmiles View Post
    i am totally thread jacking

sorry

hope things are well with you Megan! Kane is leaving soon right??
    Haha it's okay, things are good & yes he leaves soon...too soon

How are you?!
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGAN JO View Post
    Haha it's okay, things are good & yes he leaves soon...too soon

How are you?!
    Do you guys have a specific date or is it just whenever the Army feels like it?

I am.... hanging in there. Been a pretty rough couple of weeks.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Do you guys have a specific date or is it just whenever the Army feels like it?

I am.... hanging in there. Been a pretty rough couple of weeks.
    Still no date, we have a range of like 5 days but the range itself has changed like 10 times already so who knows. They aren't even for sure if they are going to Iraq or Afghanistan yet, they *think* they know where they are going but again that has switched multiple times. And now to top all of that off they might be turning this into a 15 month instead of 12 I'm trying not to listen to any of it though until they can say "for sure".

I'm sorry you're having a tough time You can call or text me whenever you need to!
    Banned
    Still no date, we have a range of like 5 days but the range itself has changed like 10 times already so who knows. They aren't even for sure if they are going to Iraq or Afghanistan yet, they *think* they know where they are going but again that has switched multiple times. And now to top all of that off they might be turning this into a 15 month instead of 12 I'm trying not to listen to any of it though until they can say "for sure".

I'm sorry you're having a tough time You can call or text me whenever you need to!
    I would be going nuts if there were no straight answers! how can they not even know where the guys are going?? that's just ridiculous. sometimes I sincerly worry about our national security when a plan can't even be stuck to I am sorry that you guys are going through that! keep fingers crossed for a 12 month deployment. And with school starting, it will fly by. just two quick semesters and then you have the summer to prepare for him to be home!

but at least if they are jerking you around, does Kane get to stay on leave until he goes

There has been times when I have thought about calling, but it's always late at night and I know you are at least two, if not three hours ahead of me and probably sleeping hahah. but you know you can call me toooo!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I would be going nuts if there were no straight answers! how can they not even know where the guys are going?? that's just ridiculous. sometimes I sincerly worry about our national security when a plan can't even be stuck to I am sorry that you guys are going through that! keep fingers crossed for a 12 month deployment. And with school starting, it will fly by. just two quick semesters and then you have the summer to prepare for him to be home!

but at least if they are jerking you around, does Kane get to stay on leave until he goes

There has been times when I have thought about calling, but it's always late at night and I know you are at least two, if not three hours ahead of me and probably sleeping hahah. but you know you can call me toooo!

Yeah the whole not knowing thing is starting to drive me crazy! I wish he was on leave until he left haha that would be amazing. I think they are definitely leaning toward it 'only' being 12 months though so that's good

You'll definitely be hearing from me a lot, especially after Kane leaves so prepare yourself!
    Banned
    Yeah the whole not knowing thing is starting to drive me crazy! I wish he was on leave until he left haha that would be amazing. I think they are definitely leaning toward it 'only' being 12 months though so that's good

You'll definitely be hearing from me a lot, especially after Kane leaves so prepare yourself!
    Army needs to be -ed

He will have a laptop and such over there so you guys can webcam and email right? I don't want you to be tooo lonely. But at least you always have the dogs Did you ever pick a new name for the little girl?

Don't ever hesitate to call, I love talking And when you come back to visit, we are hanging out!!! (but not at the river with you and your hot friends because I wouldn't fit in )
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast