Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146

Thread: A music artist/group you CAN'T STAND!

  1. Hooked on the sauce
    devilwhiterose's Avatar
    devilwhiterose is offline
    Hooked on the sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,302
    #1

    A music artist/group you CAN'T STAND!

    Advertisements
    What's yours? The song on the radio made me think of this thread...

    I can't STAND Jennifer Nettles. She sounds like a choked cat with a fake southern drawl.

    Talentless.
  2. Senior Member
    Scarlett350z's Avatar
    Scarlett350z is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ft. Benning, Columbus, GA
    Posts
    304
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by devilwhiterose View Post
    What's yours? The song on the radio made me think of this thread...

    I can't STAND Jennifer Nettles. She sounds like a choked cat with a fake southern drawl.

    Talentless.

    Ditto

    s
    I'm going to have to agree with you!

    ....And I dislike WATCHING Jessica Simpson sing. I don't mind listening to her, but I can't stand watching her...she looks like she's "struggling" or in pain when shes singing.
    A Ranger Leads My Way
    FB, FIND ME: Scarlett350z@yahoo.com(Email too)
  3. Hooked on the sauce
    devilwhiterose's Avatar
    devilwhiterose is offline
    Hooked on the sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,302
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett350z View Post

    Ditto

    s
    I'm going to have to agree with you!

    ....And I dislike WATCHING Jessica Simpson sing. I don't mind listening to her, but I can't stand watching her...she looks like she's "struggling" or in pain when shes singing.
    I know exactly what you're talking about! I think sometimes she's trying to eat the microphone...
  4. Senior Member
    Berkley's Avatar
    Berkley is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pope AFB, NC
    Posts
    30,026
    Blog Entries
    2
    #4
    Lady GaGa I don't get what the big deal is
  5. Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    LaDonna's Avatar
    LaDonna is offline
    Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,229
    #5
    I do NOT like Dave Matthews Band......

    People talk about them being awesome and I'm always like
  6. Account Closed
    navygirl8407's Avatar
    navygirl8407 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,168
    #6
    Miley Cyrus
    And I don't get the craze over Lady gaga either.
  7. Senior Member
    BMichelleB's Avatar
    BMichelleB is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,415
    #7
    lady gaga
  8. Can anyone fast forward time?
    pinksweatpants's Avatar
    pinksweatpants is offline
    Can anyone fast forward time?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,180
    #8
    Brittany Spears
  9. Senior Member
    Felicia's Avatar
    Felicia is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,303
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    Lady GaGa I don't get what the big deal is
    Ditto!!
  10. Senior Member
    carmel11725's Avatar
    carmel11725 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,144
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDonna View Post
    I do NOT like Dave Matthews Band......

    People talk about them being awesome and I'm always like
    oh, thats a sin, hunny




    i kid, i kid
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •