Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: 25 Random Facts About You

  1. sweet tart
    ashley dawn's Avatar
    ashley dawn is offline
    sweet tart
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    654
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Smile 25 Random Facts About You

    Advertisements
    25 Random Facts

    1. From the day I was born I was a fighter...(I was born with Spina Bifida)
    2. I am in love with the south...especially Charleston and Goose Creek, South Carolina
    3. I love driving! Especially in the summer time...windows down...music blaring...exploring back roads...
    4. I wish I were a Funeral Director
    5. I believe in the power of prayer now more than ever in my life
    6. I believe Everything Happens For A Reason
    7. I'm a movie snob...
    8. I got in trouble all the time in Elementary School because I talked too much
    9. People from my past have said that I was..."too intense" and that I "intimidated them" haha!
    10. i LOVE shopping
    11. I have seen Elton John and Billy Joel three times in concert and will probably be seeing them again this year :0)
    12. I used to be a Theatre Major
    13. Six Feet Under is my all time favorite HBO series
    14. I may look innocent, but I curse like a sailor and probably am more corrupt than a politician ;0)
    15. I have only been in one serious relationship...my soldier and I mark my second...
    16. I work with kids...never thought I'd have the patients for it, but so far...my kids are the BEST part of my job
    17. I lost my left knee when I was 16
    18. I can't feel half my body
    19. I can find humor in almost everything
    20. I can empathize with anyone
    21. I got into photography this past summer and i love it!
    22. I am scared to death of bridges with water under them...but I love bridges and especially love water
    23. I want a Dodge Charger
    24. I'll be 25 this year...on the 25th of August!
    25. I'm not cutting my hair until my soldier returns from deployment...

    What about ya'll?
    ****
    ~Everything Happens For A Reason~
  2. La vie boheme
    Hope's Avatar
    Hope is offline
    La vie boheme
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    29,085

    #2

    Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  3. sweet tart
    ashley dawn's Avatar
    ashley dawn is offline
    sweet tart
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    654
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope. View Post
    because i'm brilliant um...what does the bumping thing mean?
    ****
    ~Everything Happens For A Reason~
  4. Señor Member
    Ashley.'s Avatar
    Ashley. is offline
    Señor Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    25,785
    #4
    Holy cwap thats a lot of thinking... I don't think I'm that dimensional I'll try.

    1. I have the same siggy quote as you
    2. I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.
    3. Up until I was about 14 every best friend I've ever had had the same name as me for some reason (Ashley.)
    4. Cats are way better than Dogs IMO.
    5. I'm near sided.
    6. I've been out of school for a year and really don't want to go back (for college.)
    7. This time next year I should be living in Jacksonville NC
    8. I was actually pretty outgoing until I moved to Florida. Now I'm just outgoing online!
    9. RPG Own All.
    10. I'm way too wrapped up in my relationship with my DB. I know it, I just find it hard to fix it.
    11. I blame my parents divorce for how childish I can be at times.
    12. I would give up my right ovary to have sex with Jason Statham.
    13. I would give up my left one for Angelina Jolie's sex.
    14. I think Tyra Banks is one of the most annoying AND gorgeous woman ever.
    15. I hate blue, yet my favorite stone is a sapphire (then again it is my birthstone.)
    16. I'm a very vulgar driver.
    17. I'm actually pretty boring if you really get to know me.
    18. I absolutely loathe the state of Florida.
    19. I used to eat bubbles at a child.
    20. Victoria's Secret makes me happy, even when I just go and look.
    21. I've never owned a pair of Pumps.
    22. I like goooooold... jewelry.
    23. I love to sing.
    24. I know most of the playhouse disney theme songs. (that you work.)
    25. I'm a hypochondriac.

    be cool.
  5. La vie boheme
    Hope's Avatar
    Hope is offline
    La vie boheme
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    29,085

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lashandcandy1009 View Post
    because i'm brilliant um...what does the bumping thing mean?
    Bumping the thread to the front of the board.

    Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  6. I would wait forever and a lifetime for you <3
    PJhooah's Avatar
    PJhooah is offline
    I would wait forever and a lifetime for you <3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,815
    Blog Entries
    7
    #6
    1. I played 7 sports in high school
    2. I just dropped out of college so I could join the Army
    3. I want to lose 20lbs before May
    4. I am in love with Ovaltine
    5. If I could only pick one food to live on, I would pick pasta
    6. I put other people before myself too much
    7. I want to be a nurse in the Army Nurse Corps someday
    8. No news, is good news. I'm still trying to accept that...
    9. I couldn't live without music
    10. My friends have gotten me through everything, good and bad. I wouldn't be here without them
    11. I haven't taken off Edgar's dog tags since he put them on me, except for when we had a short "break"
    12. I always get stuck in the middle of things, even if I have nothing to do with the situation
    13. I love helping people
    14. I like to listen more than talk
    15. My dad is 76
    16. I get along with my dad 1000 times better, than I do with my mom
    17. It takes A LOT for me to get mad, but when I am, I have one heck of a temper
    18. I can't stand people who cheat and lie
    19. I don't mind getting lost when I'm driving, I actually think it's fun
    20. I've gone swimming in the Indian ocean...at night.
    21. Rob & Big is my favorite show... DO WORK SON!
    22. I am in love with John Wayne, and I've seen ALL of his movies, and i mean every single one
    23. I hated high school with a burning passion while I was there. Now I would give anything to go back
    24. I am in love with old movies, and I mean OLD movies. Like from the 30's,40's, and 50's.
    25. I miss living in Texas
  7. La vie boheme
    Hope's Avatar
    Hope is offline
    La vie boheme
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    29,085

    #7
    AND I would answer but I'm drunk therefore I'd be way too honest.

    Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  8. La vie boheme
    Hope's Avatar
    Hope is offline
    La vie boheme
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    29,085

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PJhooah View Post
    1. I played 7 sports in high school
    2. I just dropped out of college so I could join the Army
    3. I want to lose 20lbs before May
    4. I am in love with Ovaltine
    5. If I could only pick one food to live on, I would pick pasta
    6. I put other people before myself too much
    7. I want to be a nurse in the Army Nurse Corps someday
    8. No news, is good news. I'm still trying to accept that...
    9. I couldn't live without music
    10. My friends have gotten me through everything, good and bad. I wouldn't be here without them
    11. I haven't taken off Edgar's dog tags since he put them on me, except for when we had a short "break"
    12. I always get stuck in the middle of things, even if I have nothing to do with the situation
    13. I love helping people
    14. I like to listen more than talk
    15. My dad is 76
    16. I get along with my dad 1000 times better, than I do with my mom
    17. It takes A LOT for me to get mad, but when I am, I have one heck of a temper
    18. I can't stand people who cheat and lie
    19. I don't mind getting lost when I'm driving, I actually think it's fun
    20. I've gone swimming in the Indian ocean...at night.
    21. Rob & Big is my favorite show... DO WORK SON!
    22. I am in love with John Wayne, and I've seen ALL of his movies, and i mean every single one
    23. I hated high school with a burning passion while I was there. Now I would give anything to go back
    24. I am in love with old movies, and I mean OLD movies. Like from the 30's,40's, and 50's.
    25. I miss living in Texas
    That is amazing.

    Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  9. sweet tart
    ashley dawn's Avatar
    ashley dawn is offline
    sweet tart
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    654
    Blog Entries
    1
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticesProperty View Post
    Holy cwap thats a lot of thinking... I don't think I'm that dimensional I'll try.

    1. I have the same siggy quote as you
    2. I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.
    3. Up until I was about 14 every best friend I've ever had had the same name as me for some reason (Ashley.)
    4. Cats are way better than Dogs IMO.
    5. I'm near sided.
    6. I've been out of school for a year and really don't want to go back (for college.)
    7. This time next year I should be living in Jacksonville NC
    8. I was actually pretty outgoing until I moved to Florida. Now I'm just outgoing online!
    9. RPG Own All.
    10. I'm way too wrapped up in my relationship with my DB. I know it, I just find it hard to fix it.
    11. I blame my parents divorce for how childish I can be at times.
    12. I would give up my right ovary to have sex with Jason Statham.
    13. I would give up my left one for Angelina Jolie's sex.
    14. I think Tyra Banks is one of the most annoying AND gorgeous woman ever.
    15. I hate blue, yet my favorite stone is a sapphire (then again it is my birthstone.)
    16. I'm a very vulgar driver.
    17. I'm actually pretty boring if you really get to know me.
    18. I absolutely loathe the state of Florida.
    19. I used to eat bubbles at a child.
    20. Victoria's Secret makes me happy, even when I just go and look.
    21. I've never owned a pair of Pumps.
    22. I like goooooold... jewelry.
    23. I love to sing.
    24. I know most of the playhouse disney theme songs. (that you work.)
    25. I'm a hypochondriac.
    ashley's a great name
    ****
    ~Everything Happens For A Reason~
  10. Señor Member
    Ashley.'s Avatar
    Ashley. is offline
    Señor Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    25,785
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lashandcandy1009 View Post
    ashley's a great name
    Only the best haha.

    be cool.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •