Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Love/Hate relationship..

1. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!

Love/Hate relationship..

Advertisements
    I definately have one with my desk. I love that it's got doors (it's a computer armiore) so that we can close it up.. I HATE that it's dark, and gets WAY cluttered WAY too easily. Just a few things on it makes it look like a horrible mess.. ..

I'm in one of my PMS induced cleaning frenzies... I will probably be by the end of the day.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

2. Senior Member
    I have the same problem basically. I have an armoire too so I love that you can close the doors but because of that, I don't keep it nearly as clean as I should. I know it's my fault but it's just easier to close the doors then to clean it, lol. The top (usually)stays neat because I have decorative birdhouses up there but it does get really dusty, really fast.
    Tara
  3. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by breechum View Post
    I have the same problem basically. I have an armoire too so I love that you can close the doors but because of that, I don't keep it nearly as clean as I should. I know it's my fault but it's just easier to close the doors then to clean it, lol. The top (usually)stays neat because I have decorative birdhouses up there but it does get really dusty, really fast.
    the top gets dusty really quickly here too.. I have family pics and a decorative bowl/candle holder on top of mine. I got the desktop part cleaned and it looks nice now.. we'll see how long it stays that way.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

4. Senior Member
    Funny thing, I just spent the morning cleaning mine. Because of the doors, I can never keep it clean.