Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: DB and I talk some things out....

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

DB and I talk some things out....

Advertisements
    that had been bothering me because I sent the text to him instead of my friend Elizabeth. After him and his roommates got done the beach and they got their stuff he saw the text. We started txting each other about things that was bothering me and the reason why he was distant and other things. We're going to talk to each other more later. He had called me and we talk for a few mins and he had to go. He said he'll call me later and we'll most likely talk more later. It def made us feel better when we talk about it. Our communication has been a little off since the little bump bw us and I didn't talk to him until he was done his studying for the board. I wanted him to concentrate on the board instead of him knowing how I felt. My feelings could wait.
    Everything thats happened has happened to lead you here now
  2. Senior Member
    Well, sounds like it was a good thing that your txt got mixed up. Communication is key! I hope it works out for you and hey, at least you're both talking.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by petsparkle View Post
    Well, sounds like it was a good thing that your txt got mixed up. Communication is key! I hope it works out for you and hey, at least you're both talking.

yeah, everything happens for a reason alright. i now understood why he was being distant to me. I agree communication is the key. Which is why i was hurt that he had distant to me and didn't understand why he did it. Him not talking to me because of his distant didn't help. thank you for the
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We talk more later on that and express both our feelings about the pics and the message bw him and the girl. Him and his commitment issues and other thoughts he had. The talk bw us made us better and stronger. I'm just thankful how we're able to talk to each other and not have one of us jump down each others throat for expressing how they feel and able to tell each other anything. Idk why but it is an awesome feeling when after talking to your SO about things that bother you and work things out bw one another