Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trader Joe's!!!!

Banned

Love Trader Joe's!!!!

Advertisements
    Does anyone have a Trader Joe's where you live. I love the place it's got amazing prices ($2.50lb for ground meat) awesome ready to eat fresh and frozen food and they give free samples!!!!

I bought these Smoked Apple & Chardonnay Chicken Sausage Links. They are so good, better than a hot dog and have far less fat.
  2. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    I Trader Joe's! It's so cheap and such good food! Lots of stuff I eat.

I tried Whole Foods the other day, and I wasn't so fussy. They had lots of cool things, but they were a bit expensive for me.
  3. Senior Member
    Oh yes, I love trader joe's! Haha now I'm craving the strawberry lemonade they have.
  4. Senior Member
    I LOVE TRADER JOES. I mean really really love it. Such good food at such great prices. Their trail mix bars are to DIE for.
    this too shall pass...
  5. Senior Member
    We have one about an hour away. I've only been there once, and all I got was (3 bottles of) sparkling pomegranate juice. *Amazing*
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Del View Post
    I Trader Joe's! It's so cheap and such good food! Lots of stuff I eat.

I tried Whole Foods the other day, and I wasn't so fussy. They had lots of cool things, but they were a bit expensive for me.
    Whole Foods is SOOO EXPENSIVE!!!! I try to stay away from there but some nights if I don't have time/desire to cook it's really nice to there and get something fresh cooked and I rationalize the price by it not being McDonalds, so it's reasonably healthier.
  7. I got all this, and personality too.
    I got all this, and personality too.
    I wish we had one around here. We don't have a whole foods or anything like that.

My birthday is coming up though, and I told my dad to go to Whole Foods and buy me anything in the store and I'd be happy
    omnomnommynom
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We have a few in the area, none of them are too close. BUT they're building one not too far from where I live, so as soon as they open that one I'll be there all the time! I love everything I've ever gotten there!

FYI If you frequent Trader Joes, you should get this cookbook! I got it for my mom for her birthday, and the recipes look so good!

http://www.amazon.com/Cooking-All-Th...3524826&sr=8-1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theamyrose View Post
    We have a few in the area, none of them are too close. BUT they're building one not too far from where I live, so as soon as they open that one I'll be there all the time! I love everything I've ever gotten there!

FYI If you frequent Trader Joes, you should get this cookbook! I got it for my mom for her birthday, and the recipes look so good!

http://www.amazon.com/Cooking-All-Th...3524826&sr=8-1
    Ooo I'll have to get that for my mom. She is a Trader Joe's fanatic. All the things they demo at their taster counter are really good, and a lot of it is stuff I would never think of eating.

Plus if you buy something and don't like it you can bring it back for a refund even if it's been opened and cooked and stuff.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by I <3 ACK View Post
    Ooo I'll have to get that for my mom. She is a Trader Joe's fanatic. All the things they demo at their taster counter are really good, and a lot of it is stuff I would never think of eating.

Plus if you buy something and don't like it you can bring it back for a refund even if it's been opened and cooked and stuff.
    I didn't know that! Not that I've found something there I didn't like!

The cookbook is awesome, they take a lot of the premade stuff, and make a recipe out of it, so there's not much work for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast