Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thats what i get

1. Senior Member

thats what i get

Advertisements
    for attempting to shave my legs while josh is gone

a giant f*ing marvelous gash in my leg.

excuse my lack of punctuation or capitalization because i am typing one handed

wuth the other applying kleenex and pressure to the massive bleeding cut i've given myself

and now i have to be frickin mcgiver or whatever the hell his name is because i dont have even like a single band aid in my apartment

kleenex and schotch tape is the best i think im going to be able to come up with

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    YEOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you got super glue?!? LOL!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    YEOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you got super glue?!? LOL!

i have gorrillia glue lol..

this is all just too funny because my mom was lecturing me about how i needed to get a first aid kit to keep in my apartment.. and i did the like yes mama and i told her that if i really needed one that i had one in my car and that i would be fine...

i took my car to the shop today to get worked on.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

4. Senior Member
    ouch!!
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Ack! I'm sorry! I haven't cut my leg in ages. Oh oh!!! Elevate your leg! haha
  6. The cake is a lie...
    The cake is a lie...
    First thing tomorrow, go by band-aids. I've so been there. Except, my problem was none of the band-aids were big enough and I needed stitches. Anthony wouldn't take me to get them, though so now I have a nasty looking scar.
    MS234755 and mxchick910 are my wifeys!
    I'm BiggyBiggs mistress!

Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The Reaper came today;
    An Angel visited this gray path,
    And took the cube away.

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickelknack View Post
    First thing tomorrow, go by band-aids. I've so been there. Except, my problem was none of the band-aids were big enough and I needed stitches. Anthony wouldn't take me to get them, though so now I have a nasty looking scar.

I don't understand what my problem is.. I'm 20 years old and I can not successfully shave my legs, ever.

I am really lucky that Josh is always gone.. or else I would be attempting to shave more and probably failing more.

I only have scars in one spot from shaving and its because I seem to cut one spot over and over..

I went through like 3 kleenexes but its stoped bleeding for the most part

8. The cake is a lie...
    The cake is a lie...
    Quote Originally Posted by jen-marie View Post
    I don't understand what my problem is.. I'm 20 years old and I can not successfully shave my legs, ever.

I am really lucky that Josh is always gone.. or else I would be attempting to shave more and probably failing more.

I only have scars in one spot from shaving and its because I seem to cut one spot over and over..

I went through like 3 kleenexes but its stoped bleeding for the most part
    Don't feel bad. I always nick the shit out of myself. Just be glad you didn't slice near or on your vajayjay. Holy SHIT that hurts! What kind of razor do you use? I either use venus or the 5 blade one for guys. I forget what it's called. The 5 bladed one seems to work better and I nick myself less.
    MS234755 and mxchick910 are my wifeys!
    I'm BiggyBiggs mistress!

Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The Reaper came today;
    An Angel visited this gray path,
    And took the cube away.

9. The Future "Pothead"
    The Future "Pothead"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jen-marie View Post
    i have gorrillia glue lol..

this is all just too funny because my mom was lecturing me about how i needed to get a first aid kit to keep in my apartment.. and i did the like yes mama and i told her that if i really needed one that i had one in my car and that i would be fine...

i took my car to the shop today to get worked on.
    HAHAHAHAHAH! This is soooooo your mom bribing the universe to get back at you.

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickelknack View Post
    Don't feel bad. I always nick the shit out of myself. Just be glad you didn't slice near or on your vajayjay. Holy SHIT that hurts! What kind of razor do you use? I either use venus or the 5 blade one for guys. I forget what it's called. The 5 bladed one seems to work better and I nick myself less.
    I have no idea some BIC lavander disposable ones?

I was having better luck with them.. but, nope.. switching back to guys razors

why on earth are they so different? it makes no sense.

yea sure they're for a guys face but shouldn't girl's legs get the same level of treatment?.. I call b.s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast