Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Things that make you laugh!

  1. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    His Mermaid's Avatar
    His Mermaid is offline
    Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    #1

    Giggle Things that make you laugh!

    Advertisements
    I came across this picture and I can't stop laughing.



    Share what makes you crack up.
  2. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    mraynee88's Avatar
    mraynee88 is offline
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    5,891
    #2
    There was a baby in my line at the grocery store, and as I was ringing up his grandma's order he sneezed like... 3 times. I laughed so hard that I cried, like seriously... the courtesy clerk and I could NOT stop laughing.
  3. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    His Mermaid's Avatar
    His Mermaid is offline
    Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynee88 View Post
    There was a baby in my line at the grocery store, and as I was ringing up his grandma's order he sneezed like... 3 times. I laughed so hard that I cried, like seriously... the courtesy clerk and I could NOT stop laughing.
    Cute!
  4. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    mraynee88's Avatar
    mraynee88 is offline
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    5,891
  5. Banned
    Lighthouse's Avatar
    Lighthouse is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,091
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by His Mermaid View Post
    I came across this picture and I can't stop laughing.



    Share what makes you crack up.
  6. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    His Mermaid's Avatar
    His Mermaid is offline
    Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    #6
  7. Banned
    Lighthouse's Avatar
    Lighthouse is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,091
    #7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4eLAlWyHo
    i saw this forever ago but it still cracks me up.
  8. Looking for the sunshine...
    Jayo's Avatar
    Jayo is offline
    Looking for the sunshine...
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,586

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by His Mermaid View Post
    I came across this picture and I can't stop laughing.



    Share what makes you crack up.

    Laughing AT someone is entirely different that laughing WITH someone. I feel you are laughing at this unfortunate person and I find it...well, common. I wonder if she knows she's being posted all around the internet for others to have a good chuckle at.
  9. Senior Member
    sweetheart09's Avatar
    sweetheart09 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    2
    #9
    My sister's cat ..

    she thought she was Santa Claus and started to climb in the chimney.

    ROFL!
  10. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    michaelsmom's Avatar
    michaelsmom is offline
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,822
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
    Laughing AT someone is entirely different that laughing WITH someone. I feel you are laughing at this unfortunate person and I find it...well, common. I wonder if she knows she's being posted all around the internet for others to have a good chuckle at.
    I agree.

    However, I find this video to be funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5ZVC1YY1k

    Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •