Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: What would you do?

1. Junior Member

Question What would you do?

Advertisements
    Ok, my BFF needs some help. She recently met this guy who we all think is amazing. They have seen each other every single day for about a week, but he makes these weird excuses to "go home" all the time. He never sticks around with her. Ok, well, she suspects that he was seeing someone else. Turns out, that he is seeing a friend of hers from work. My BFF and this girl are close and she is clueless on what to do! I don't have any advice for her because this "other" girl is my sorority sister.
  2. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    She needs to dump him and tell the other girl what was going on. He's a liar and a two-timer and it's better if they both get out now. Sorority sister/co-worker doesn't matter, she's still another human being with feelings and she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, either.

Good luck!
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Is he "seeing" the other girl exclusively? Or is he just dating around? If he's acting secretive, then he probably feels he's doing something wrong, and if he feels that way, he probably IS doing something wrong. She should probably just move on to greener pastures.

ETA: If he's not seeing either of them exclusively, I don't think he's technically doing anything wrong, but it sounds like he's got a commitment to the other girl to me.