Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I SOSed all night..

1. Senior Member

Neener I SOSed all night..

Advertisements
    Its 4:35 am

I am yet to go to bed...

I am now going to go outside and shovel snow.

My mom needs her car dug out so she can go to work.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

2. Senior Member
    Same here all night cant sleep....
  3. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    crazy girl! I can't do that kind of stuff any more. I'm out by 10:30 and typically up around now.
  4. Senior Member
    I just can not sleep latley

I'm lucky if I get three hours a night

Yesterday I napped in the middle of the day, so I bet that played into my insomnia.

I'm soo tired that I am loopy and dizzy and stuff. But I can not shut off my brain.

I think sleep time is coming though.

Im going to crawl under my electric blanket and see what happens

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Go night, night
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl View Post
    Go night, night
    that's exactly what i look like right now.

except for I have long johns on, too.

7. Senior Member
    Wow I wish I didn't have to sleep as much as I do. I could be very productive like it looks like you are doing!